ACLAT 2023 Application Form will be released by February 2023 through online mode. ACLAT 2023 is commonly known as Alliance University Common Law Admission Test. The ACLAT 2023 Exam is organized through Alliance University to offer admission to the candidates in various law programs such as BA LLB (Hons) and BBA LLB (Hons) through Alliance School of Law.
As per the marks scored in this examination, candidates will be selected for admission in these law courses. It is the university level entrance examination held every year and a number of the students may apply in this examination to be qualified for admission in Alliance School of Law. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of ACLAT 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
ACLAT 2023 Registration: To be released
ACLAT 2023 Application Form will be released by February 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
ACLAT 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for ACLAT Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||February 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||March 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||March 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||May 2023|
|Exam Date||May 2023|
ACLAT 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for ACLAT 2023:
- Candidates must need to fill the application with all the correct and complete details such as date of Birth, Phone number, other personal details, email ID, etc.
- They can fill the application form through offline mode by downloading it from the webpage.
- In the application form, candidates should have to upload the required scanned documents and after that make the payment of application fee.
- The candidates need to submit the application form and they have to take the print out of it for future use.
- Those applicants have filled the application form through offline mode, they can submit the application form on this address
Alliance School of Law, Alliance University,
Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura-Anekal Main Road,
Anekal, Bengaluru – 562106,
Steps to Apply for ACLAT 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the ACLAT Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of ACLAT 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -ACLAT Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of ACLAT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the ACLAT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- ACLAT 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in ACLAT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
ACLAT 2023 Application Form Fee:
ACLAT 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|NRI & SAARC Country Nationals||INR 2000|
|Other Foreign Nationals||The US $50|
ACLAT 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
ACLAT 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the ACLAT 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as ACLAT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit ACLAT 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the ACLAT 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on ACLAT registration
- Enter ACLAT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for ACLAT Application Form Correction?
- ACLAT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
ACLAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian National applicants are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Applicants want to apply to have to complete the 10th & 12th class or (equivalent) from a recognized board or university. Applicants who want to apply in Post Graduate courses have to complete the degree of law in graduate or B./B. L. recognized by Bar Council of India.
- Percentage: Applicants should have secured at least of 45% marks in the above-mentioned examination. Applicants belonging to SC/ST category have to secure 40% marks. Applicants will need to secure a minimum of 45% marks in above mention exam to apply in Post Graduate courses, applicants of the reserved category have to get 40% marks.
- Age limit: there is no upper/lower age limit prescribed by conducting authority (supreme court’s)
ACLAT 2023 Courses Offered:
Law, Management & Other Courses
ACLAT 2023 Exam Centres: