ACPC B.Pharm 2025 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. The Admission Committee for Professional Courses is known as ACPC and it is counseling and seat allotment authority, which provides admission to the candidates in their various aspiring programs. The ACPC Pharmacy Admission Procedure are going to be done to provide admission to the candidates within the first year of the Bachelor of Pharmacy and Diploma in Pharmacy.
Based on the merit list prepared through the Admission Committee for Professional Courses. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of ACPC B.Pharm 2025 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
ACPC B.Pharm 2025 Registration: To Be Released
ACPC B.Pharm 2025 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for all Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
ACPC B.Pharm 2025 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for ACPC B.Pharm Registration 2025:
|Events||Dates 2025 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form, Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
ACPC B.Pharm 2025 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for ACPC B.Pharm 2025:
- First of all, candidates should need to go on the official website of the Admission Committee for Professional Courses.
- Candidates need to register themselves for a counseling session and that they need to select their course Degree/Diploma Pharmacy course.
- The applicants with GUJCET qualified marks will need to fill in all the details at the time of registration.
- Applicants need to take the printout of the application form and submit it with the required documents and attachments.
Steps to Apply for ACPC B.Pharm 2025 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the ACPC B.Pharm Application form 2025:
- Go through the official website of ACPC B.Pharm 2025 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -ACPC B.Pharm Admission 2025” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of ACPC B.Pharm Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the ACPC B.Pharm Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- ACPC B.Pharm 2025 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in ACPC B.Pharm application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
ACPC B.Pharm 2025 Application Form Fee:
ACPC B.Pharm 2025 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card), / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Courses||Cost of PIN|
|Degree/Diploma Pharmacy||Rs. 300/-|
ACPC B.Pharm 2025 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
ACPC B.Pharm 2025 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the ACPC B.Pharm 2025 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as ACPC B.Pharm form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit ACPC B.Pharm 2025 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the ACPC B.Pharm 2025 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on ACPC B.Pharm registration
- Enter ACPC B.Pharm application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for ACPC B.Pharm Application Form Correction?
- ACPC B.Pharm form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
ACPC B.Pharm 2025 Eligibility Criteria:
Qualification: The candidates should be qualified in 10+2 standard from a recognized institution by the central or government .
They should be passed in 12th standard with at least 45% for the general category and a minimum of 40% for SC/ST and SEBC category within the science stream.
Subject Eligibility: Applicants should be passed with three subjects including two compulsory subjects, i.e. Physics, Chemistry, and one optional subject among Mathematics/Biotechnology/Biology.
Candidates must have qualified marks within the GUJCET examination.
For admission in Diploma Pharmacy, passed HSCE (Std. XII, 10+2 pattern) in Science Stream with Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subjects together with Mathematics / Biology/Bio-Technology or Technical Vocational as one of the subject in qualifying examination.