AIIMS 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. AIIMS 2022 is commonly known as All India Institute of Medical Sciences. AIIMS Delhi organized AIIMS MBBS 2022 for applicants who are aspiring to study MBBS in one of the 15 AIIMS spread across India. AIIMS Delhi was established under the Govt of India by an Act of Parliament of 1956. AIIMS is an autonomous institute of National Importance. AIIMS entrance test is a national level entrance exam and All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi held AIIMS.
Candidates who take the MBBS Course in All India Institute of Medical Sciences will study for a al least of five and a half academic years. Out of five and a half year, four and a half year will be academic study and another year will be for a compulsory internship. Applicants who write AIIMS MBBS 2022 will be able to get admissions into MBBS in one of the 15 AIIMS Institutes across the country. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of AIIMS 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
AIIMS 2022 Registration: To be released
AIIMS 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
AIIMS 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for AIIMS Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||April 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||May 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||May 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||June 2022|
|Exam Date||June 2022|
AIIMS 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for AIIMS 2022:
- The candidates will have to fill the AIIMS 2022 Application Form in online mode.
- The candidates will have to register themselves on the official website of the university by entering their personal information such as the name of the candidates, phone number, email id, etc.
- The candidates will be provided with a user id and password after successful completion of the registration process.
Steps to Apply for AIIMS 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the AIIMS Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of AIIMS 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -AIIMS Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of AIIMS Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the AIIMS Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- AIIMS 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in AIIMS application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
AIIMS 2022 Application Form Fee:
AIIMS 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Application fee for the entrance exam||Rs 1000 / –|
AIIMS 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
AIIMS 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the AIIMS 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as AIIMS form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit AIIMS 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the AIIMS 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on AIIMS registration
- Enter AIIMS application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for AIIMS Application Form Correction?
- AIIMS form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
AIIMS 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian national candidates are eligible to apply.
- Age limit: The candidates who are above the age of 17 years as of 31st December 2022 are only eligible to apply.
- Educational Qualification: The candidates who have completed HSC Exams with a 10 + 2 system of education or Higher Secondary education are eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
- Recognition: The candidates should have completed their qualifying exam from a recognized state board of education.
- Minimum Marks: The candidates should need to have scored at least of 60 % marks or more in the qualifying exam to apply for the entrance exam.
- Stream: Science stream is mandatory for the candidates to be completed in the HSC exams to apply for the entrance exam.
- Mandatory Subjects: The candidates who have completed their HSC exams from Physics, Biology, Chemistry along with English as compulsory subjects are only eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
AIIMS 2022 Courses Offered:
Applicants who write AIIMS MBBS 2022 will be able to get admissions into MBBS in one of the 15 AIIMS Institutes across the country.
AIIMS 2022 Exam Centres:
|Name of the State||Name of the City||Examination centre code|
|AIIMS MBBS Exam Centres in Himachal Pradesh||Balaspur||N1-HP01|
|AIIMS MBBS Exam Centres in Punjab||Amritsar||N1-PB01|
|AIIMS MBBS Exam Centres in Rajasthan||Ajmer||N1-RJ01|
|AIIMS MBBS Exam Centres in Uttarakhand||Dehradun||N2-UK01|
|AIIMS MBBS Exam Centres in Uttar Pradesh||Agra||N2-UP01|
|AIIMS MBBS Exam Centres in Jammu and Kashmir||Baramullah||N2-JK01|
|AIIMS MBBS Exam Centres in Assam||Dibrugarh||E1-AS01|
|AIIMS MBBS Exam Centres in Bihar||Arrah||E1-BR01|
|AIIMS MBBS Exam Centres in Jharkhand||Bokaro steel city||E1-JH01|
|AIIMS MBBS Exam Centres in Odisha||Balasore||E1-OD01|
|AIIMS MBBS Exam Centres in Tripura||Agartala||E2-TR01|
|AIIMS MBBS Exam Centres in West Bengal||Asansol||E2-WB01|
|AIIMS MBBS Exam Centres in Delhi||Delhi||N1-DL001|
|AIIMS MBBS Exam Centres in Haryana||Ambala||N1-HR01|
|AIIMS MBBS Exam Centres in Andhra Pradesh||Chirala||S1-AP01|
|AIIMS MBBS Exam Centres in Karnataka||Bengaluru||S1-KA01|
|AIIMS MBBS Exam Centres in Telangana||Hyderabad||S1-TS01|
|AIIMS MBBS Exam Centres in Kerala||Alappuzha||S2-KL01|
|AIIMS MBBS Exam Centres in Puducherry||Puducherry||S2-PY01|
|AIIMS MBBS Exam Centres in Tamilnadu||Chennai||S2-TN01|
|AIIMS MBBS Exam Centres in Gujarat||Ahmedabad||W1-GJ01|
|AIIMS MBBS Exam Centres in Maharashtra||Amravati||W1-MH01|
|Mumbai/Thane/ Navi Mumbai||W1-MH05|
|AIIMS MBBS Exam Centres in Chhattisgarh||Bhilai/Durg||W2-CG01|
|AIIMS MBBS Exam Centres in Arunachal Pradesh||Naharlagun||E1-AR01|
|AIIMS MBBS Exam Centres in Manipur||Imphal||E1-MN01|
|AIIMS MBBS Exam Centres in Meghalaya||Shillong||E1-ML01|
|AIIMS MBBS Exam Centres in Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal||W2-MP01|
|AIIMS MBBS Exam Centres in Goa||Madgaon||W2-GA01|
|AIIMS MBBS Exam Centres in Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||S1-AN01|
|AIIMS MBBS Exam Centres in Mizoram||Aizawl||E1-MZ01|
|AIIMS MBBS Exam Centres in Nagaland||Kohima||E1-NL01|