AIIMS Nursing 2023 Admit Card for B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing has been available on 2nd June 2023. Admit Card for B.Sc (Post Basic) & M.Sc. Course has been available on 17th May 2023. AIIMS is known as the All Indian Institutes of Medical Sciences who organizes a national level entrance exam for candidates willing to get admission in B.Sc. Hons. Nursing, B.Sc. Post Basic nursing & M.Sc. Nursing courses.
The AIIMS Nursing admit card 2023 is the most important document to act as the entry pass to the AIIMS Nursing 2023 exam centre. Candidates failing to carry at the time of examination will be barred from entering the exam centre, making their candidature invalid. The AIIMS Nursing 2023 Hall Ticket will carry information such as the candidate’s name and personal details, roll number, test centre address, exam date and time, question paper medium, etc. along with exam day instructions and guidelines.
AIIMS Nursing 2023 Admit Card – Released
AIIMS Nursing 2023 Admit Card for B.Sc Hons. has been available on 2nd June 2023. Click Here to Download Admit Card.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
AIIMS Nursing 2023 Admit card has been released for B.Sc. Post Basic & M.Sc. Nursing courses through login.
AIIMS Nursing Admit Card 2023: Release Date
The following table brings the tentative dates regarding AIIMS Nursing UG admit card 2023.
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing||Post Basic Nursing||M.Sc. Nursing|
|Admit Card Availability||2nd June, 2023||19th May 2023||19th May, 2023|
|Exam Dates||12th June 2023||27th May 2023||27th May 2023|
AIIMS Nursing 2023 Hall Ticket:
The exam conducting body will released AIIMS Nursing Hall Ticket. Admit Card is an crucial document for the candidates to carry at the time of examination and keep safe until the end of the admission procedure. Admit cards will be available to be downloaded from the official website.
AIIMS Nursing admit cards will not be sent to candidates through post or any other offline mode. Candidates must have a printout of the admit card, and this printout shall be considered valid throughout.
How to Download AIIMS Nursing 2023 Admit Card:
Below we have provided the simple steps to download AIIMS Nursing 2023 hall ticket:
- Go to the official website. (Or go for the Direct Link provided above in this article)
- Click on the given link.
- A new page will be opened on a computer screen.
- Now, fill your “Registration Number”, “Date of Birth” & “Security Pin”.
- After that, click on “Submit” button.
- Check your admit card details.
- Download the hall ticket.
- Keep the printout of it for further usage.
AIIMS Nursing 2023 Admit Card Details:
The admit card of AIIMS Nursing 2023 exam will contains the following details given below:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Language of Question Paper
- Name and Address of examination center allotted to candidate
- Exam Date & Timing, etc.
What Documents to carry on the day of the exam?
Apart from the AIIMS Nursing 2023 admit card, candidates must carry the following documents and COVID-19 precautionary items to the exam centre:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Passport – sized photograph (same as the one uploaded with the application form)
- A valid photo Id proof (Aadhaar card/ Driving Licence/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Voter Id)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Facemask and hand gloves
- 50 ml bottle of hand sanitizer
- Transparent water bottle
When Forgot AIIMS Nursing Registration/Application Number and Password?
If any candidate forgot their registration number while logging in to downloading their admit card of AIIMS Nursing. In such a situation candidates will have to go through the steps given below to retrieve their registration number.
Visit the official website of AIIMS Nursing 2023 –
Now, click on the ‘Forgot registration number’ or ‘Forgot Password’ link which is provided under the current events section.
Certain details will have to be filled by candidates here, which includes name, parent’s name, date of birth, category, and security pin.
The official authorities will then send AIIMS Nursing 2023 application number to candidates on their registered email ID.
What if Candidates misplace their AIIMS Nursing Admit Card 2023?
If any candidate misplaced the AIIMS Nursing admit card 2023 then, they are suggest not to panic. The admit card of AIIMS Nursing UG 2023 can be downloaded as many times as needed from the official website. However, in any case candidate unable to download the AIIMS Nursing hall ticket, they must contact to the official helpline number provided above or email ID the issue to the exam conducting authorities.
Exam Day Instructions for Candidates:
Candidates are suggested to check all the details on the AIIMS Nursing admit card for the exam day guideline or instructions. Some of the most important instructions are displayed below.
Candidates must reach the exam venue with downloaded admit card & passport size photograph.
Candidates, those not possess a valid hall ticket not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
Candidates should not carry any electronic devices including calculators and Bluetooth.
The stationery items, jewellery and eatables are not allowed inside the examination centre.
Smoking in the examination center is strictly prohibited.
Water Bottles, Tea, coffee, cold drinks or snacks etc. are not allowed to be taken by the candidates into the examination center.
The applicants should follow the dress code provided in the official information bulletin.
Light clothes with half sleeves, long sleeves are not permitted.
Slippers, sandals with low heels are permitted. Shoes are not permitted.
AIIMS Nursing 2023 Exam Centres:
Greater Noida U.P