AIIMS PG 2024 January Session Application Form for INI CET Course has been released on 15th September 2023. The Jan. Session Examination will be held on 5th November 2023 for INI CET Course and INI SS Exam on 23rd October 2023. AIIMS 2024 is commonly know All India Institute of Medical Science. AIIMS PG 2024 is a national level entrance examination held twice in a year by All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), New Delhi. The Application Form will be released for applicants aspiring admission in various 3 years medical courses offered at the various AIIMS across the country.
AIIMS PG application form was initially released for both 3 & 6 years Medical programme but since 2020, the registration process for 6 year medical programmes has been replaced by the INI CET. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of AIIMS PG 2024 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
AIIMS PG 2024 Registration: Jan. Session INI CET Registration Started
AIIMS PG 2024 January Session Registration for INI-CET Course has been Started on 15th September 2023.Click to Register for INI CET Jan. Session Exam.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for all Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
AIIMS PG 2024 Examination Dates has been Announced; the Jan. Session Examination will be held on 5th November 2023 for INI CET Course and INI SS Exam held on 23rd October 2023. Check Exam Dates Details Below.
AIIMS PG 2024 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for AIIMS PG Registration 2024:
|Application form releases||15th September 2023|
|Last date to submit||5th October 2023|
|Status of basic registration & last date to rectify images||6th – 7th October 2023|
|Generation of examination unique code||27th – 13th October 2023|
|Checking final status||17th – 18th October 2023|
|The final status of online registration & release of admit card||30th October 2023|
|Exam Date||5th November 2023|
|Result||To be announced|
|Counselling starts||To be announced|
AIIMS PG 2024 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for AIIMS PG 2024:
- Applicants need to fill the application form within prescribed time period, as no applicants will be allowed to submit the application form.
- The details filled by applicants in the application form should be correct and valid as any alteration in the details might cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants will also get the correction facility for the application form though the facility will be applicable on selected details only.
Steps to Apply for AIIMS PG 2024 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the AIIMS PG Application form 2024:
- Go through the official website of AIIMS PG 2024 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -AIIMS PG Admission 2024” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of AIIMS PG Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the AIIMS PG Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- AIIMS PG 2024 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in AIIMS PG application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
AIIMS PG 2024 Application Form Fee:
AIIMS PG 2024 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|General/ OBC Category Candidates||Rs.2000/-|
|ST/ SC/ PWD category candidates||Rs.1500/-|
AIIMS PG 2024 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
AIIMS PG 2024 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the AIIMS PG 2024 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as AIIMS PG form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit AIIMS PG 2024 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the AIIMS PG 2024 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on AIIMS PG registration
- Enter AIIMS PG application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for AIIMS PG Application Form Correction?
- AIIMS PG form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
AIIMS PG 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
For MD/ MS/ M.Ch/ DM/ MDS Course:
- Qualification: Applying Applicants should have MBBS degree to apply for MS/ MD and should have BDS degree for MDS from a recognized board or university.
- Marks: Applicants must have obtained minimum 55% marks in qualifying examination to be eligible and 50% marks for applicants belongs to reserved category.
- Internship: Applying Applicants must have completed 12 months internship before January 30, 2024.
For MD (Hospital Administrator):
- Qualification: Applying applicants must have passed MS/ MD degree or DNB degree from a recognized institution.
- Age limit: Maximum age limit for the program is 35 years as on January 1, 2024. There will be 3 year relaxation for OBC Applicants and 5 year relaxation for SC/ ST applicants.
AIIMS PG 2024 Courses Offered:
AIIMS PG will help candidates who are seeking admission into MD, MS, MDS, M.Ch (6 years), DM (6 years) in AIIMS colleges across India.
AIIMS PG 2024 Exam Centres: