AIL LET 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. AIL LET 2022 stands for Army Institute of Law Entrance Test. AIL LET 2022 is given a chance to candidates admission within the Five Year Integrated BA LLB Course offered by Army Institute of Law, Mohali, which can be held through the AIL Entrance Test.
Below in this article, we have provided all the details of AIL LET 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
AIL LET 2022 Registration: To be released
AIL LET 2022 Application Form will be released by May 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
AIL LET 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for AIL LET Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||May 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||June 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||June 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||July 2022|
|Exam Date||July 2022|
AIL LET 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for AIL LET 2022:
Fill all the specified details of the applicants for Download click on the Submit Tab.
All the specified documents got to be attached.
The Candidates Should Follow the instruction while Filling the online application.
Download the application form as a Hard Copy for Further Uses in Admission.
Steps to Apply for AIL LET 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the AIL LET Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of AIL LET 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -AIL LET Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of AIL LET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the AIL LET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- AIL LET 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in AIL LET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
AIL LET 2022 Application Form Fee:
AIL LET 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- Applicants will pay the application fee – INR 3000
AIL LET 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
AIL LET 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the AIL LET 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as AIL LET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit AIL LET 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the AIL LET 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on AIL LET registration
- Enter AIL LET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for AIL LET Application Form Correction?
- AIL LET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
AIL LET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit: Applicants should not be more than 20 years aged as on July 1 of the year of admission for the BA LLB Test.
For BA LLB Course: The applicants who has passed 10+2 examination from Punjab School Education Board or the other equivalent examination securing at least of 45% marks.
For LLM Course: As per the norms of the Punjabi University, applicants with the minimum pass percentage of 55% marks within the BA LLB (5 years) or LLB (3 years) are going to be eligible to apply for the Army Institute of Law 2022 LET LLM.
NOTE: Applicants with the re-appearing examination aren’t eligible for admission.
AIL LET 2022 Courses Offered:
|Course Level||Name of Course||Course Duration|
|Undergraduate||BA LLB||5 Years|
AIL LET 2022 Exam Centres:
- Ambala Cantt.