AILET 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. AILET 2022 Exam Date has been announced. AILET is known as the All India Law Entrance Test held by the National Law University, Delhi. This entrance exam is held at national-level examination which is conducted once in a year. If candidates pass this exam then they will be eligible to apply for admission to the National Law University, Delhi.
By clearing this examination candidates will get admission to the courses such as UG and PG level courses such as B.A., LL.B. (Hons), and LL.M. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of AILET 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
AILET 2022 Registration: To be released
AILET 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
AILET 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for AILET Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||7th September 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||11th December 2022|
AILET 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for AILET 2022:
- AILET 2022 application form will begin soon through online mode.
- Applicants need to choose their application form and click on the apply button to enter the relevant details in the form.
- Applicants should fill all the mandatory details asked in the application form.
- Applicants should upload the relevant certificates in the form.
- It is mandatory for every candidate to pay the required application fee for the exam.
- The last date to submit the application form of AILET 2022 will be updates soon.
Steps to Apply for AILET 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the AILET Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of AILET 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -AILET Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of AILET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the AILET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- AILET 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in AILET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
AILET 2022 Application Form Fee:
AILET 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|All Unreserved Candidates||Rs. 3050/-|
|ST/ SC/ PwD||Rs. 1050/-|
|ST/ SC (BPL)||Exempted|
AILET 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
AILET 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the AILET 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as AILET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit AILET 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the AILET 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on AILET registration
- Enter AILET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for AILET Application Form Correction?
- AILET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
AILET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
For B.A.LL.B. (Hons):
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must have completed class 12th or some equivalent examination from the recognized board.
- Marks Scored: The minimum marks required must be at least 45% (40% for reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
- Age Limit: No age limit to apply for AILET exam.
- Those who are pursuing their 12th exams can also apply for the examination.
For LL.M. Course:
- Qualifying Exam: The candidate is required to have passed LL.B. or some equivalent degree from a recognized university.
- Marks Scored: The candidate is required to attain at least 50% marks for general and 45% for those who belong to ST, SC, and PH categories.
- Those who are appearing in the final year of LL.B. can also apply for the examination.
AILET 2022 Courses Offered:
Courses such as UG and PG level courses such as B.A., LL.B. (Hons), and LL.M.
AILET 2022 Exam Centres:
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|