AIMT 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. AIMT is known as the Army Institute of Management & Technology is organized by the GGSIPU. Candidates will get admission to the MBA programs through the AIMT 2023. On the basis of the score in CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT candidates will be given admission in the various MBA programs & BBA Programs.
Below in this article, we have provided all the details of AIMT 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
AIMT 2023 Registration: To be released
AIMT 2023 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
AIMT 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for AIMT Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
AIMT 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for AIMT 2023:
- AIMT 2023 Application Form will be released soon.
- AIMT 2023 GGSIPU Application Form will be submitted till last week of April 2023.
- The AIMT 2023 Application Form should fill form after the registration takes place.
- Applicants should go to the official website at.ac.in for registration and see the new notification.
- Applicants should have to fill in the information such as qualification, address, date of birth, contact no, etc.
Steps to Apply for AIMT 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the AIMT Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of AIMT 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -AIMT Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of AIMT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the AIMT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- AIMT 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in AIMT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
AIMT 2023 Application Form Fee:
AIMT 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The application fee is Rs 750/- for the entrance exam.
AIMT 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
AIMT 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the AIMT 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as AIMT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit AIMT 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the AIMT 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on AIMT registration
- Enter AIMT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for AIMT Application Form Correction?
- AIMT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
AIMT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality: Candidates should be an Indian national.
Education Qualification: For the MBA program– Applicants should hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent exam of a minimum of 3 yr. from any recognized university with securing a minimum of 50% marks.
OR Applicants should hold a Bachelor’s degree in (Engineering/Technology or any other subject) with taking a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent qualification.
OR Applicants should passed in final exam of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/England, Institute of Cost and Works Accountant of India/England, or the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
For BBA program- Applicants need to clear the twelfth class with securing a minimum of 50% marks on the basis of core obtained in IPU CET candidates will be shortlisted.
AIMT 2023 Courses Offered:
B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering
B.Tech Civil Engineering
B.Tech Information Technology Engineering
B.Tech Biotechnology Engineering
B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
Bachelors in Business Administration (BBA)
Bachelors in Computer Application (BCA)
Bachelors in Commerce (B.Com)
Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
M.Tech Industrial Automation and Robotics
M.Tech CAD & Cam
Diploma in Civil Engineering
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Automobile)
Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Diploma in Computer Science
Diploma in Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice
Post Graduate Diploma in Accountancy
Post Graduate Diploma in Sales and Marketing Management
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications
Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication