AIPGMEE 2022 Application Form will be released by September 2022 through online mode. AIPGMEE 2022 has been replaced by NEET PG. AIPGMEE 2022 is commonly known as All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination. Candidates aspiring admission in 50% All India quota seats of MD/MS or diploma programmes can apply for NEET PG entrance exam.
Through this exam, applicants can get admission in various government aided/private aided medical institutions. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of AIPGMEE 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
AIPGMEE 2022 Registration: To be released
AIPGMEE 2022 Application Form will be released by September 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
AIPGMEE 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for AIPGMEE Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||September 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||October 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||October 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||November 2022|
|Exam Date||November 2022|
AIPGMEE 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for AIPGMEE 2022:
- Those applicants have an interest and eligible to induce admission within the various postgraduate medical courses like MD, MS and PG diploma programs, they will fill the registration form of AIPGMEE through on-line mode.
- The fee payment may be done through credit/debit cards and net banking.
Steps to Apply for AIPGMEE 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the AIPGMEE Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of AIPGMEE 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -AIPGMEE Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of AIPGMEE Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the AIPGMEE Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- AIPGMEE 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in AIPGMEE application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
AIPGMEE 2022 Application Form Fee:
AIPGMEE 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The candidates ought to need to pay the application fee of Rs. 3750/- for general and OBC candidates and Rs. 2750/- for reserved classes.
AIPGMEE 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
AIPGMEE 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the AIPGMEE 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as AIPGMEE form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit AIPGMEE 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the AIPGMEE 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on AIPGMEE registration
- Enter AIPGMEE application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for AIPGMEE Application Form Correction?
- AIPGMEE form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
AIPGMEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
The applicants should need to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form and the eligibility criteria as mentioned below.
The candidates ought to belong to the Indian Citizenship.
Applicants ought to have an MBBS degree from any college or university recognized by the MCI (Medical Council of India).
It is necessary for applicants to complete a rotating internship to use within the examination of AIPGMEE.
Those applicants will not have an MBBS degree, there MCI will not be eligible.
AIPGMEE 2022 Courses Offered:
PG Dental Courses
AIPGMEE 2022 Exam Centres:
|Greater Noida||Vijayawada||Navi Mumbai|