AKTU/UPTU 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. AKTU/ UPTU 2022 or UPCET (UPSEE) 2022 is Uttar Pradesh State Common Entrance test held by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
The examination will be organized for applicants aspiring admission in various professional UG & PG Courses at various offered fields at government and private colleges across the Uttar Pradesh state. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of AKTU/UPTU 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
AKTU/UPTU 2022 Registration: To be released
AKTU/UPTU 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
AKTU/UPTU 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for AKTU/UPTU Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||April 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||June 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||June 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
AKTU/UPTU 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for AKTU/UPTU 2022:
- The AKTU/ UPTU Application form can only be filled through online mode.
- Official Authority has released the AKTU/ UPTU Application Form specifically for eligible applicants, so applicants should confirm their eligibility before applying for examination.
- The details filled by candidates in AKTU/ UPTU application form should be correct, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants are advised to keep the printout of filled AKTU/ UPTU Application Form and Fee Receipt for future reference.
Steps to Apply for AKTU/UPTU 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the AKTU/UPTU Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of AKTU/UPTU 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -AKTU/UPTU Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of AKTU/UPTU Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the AKTU/UPTU Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- AKTU/UPTU 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in AKTU/UPTU application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
AKTU/UPTU 2022 Application Form Fee:
AKTU/UPTU 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Male-General/ OBC-Male / Transgender||Rs.1300/-|
|All other category||Rs.650/-|
AKTU/UPTU 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
AKTU/UPTU 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the AKTU/UPTU 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as AKTU/UPTU form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit AKTU/UPTU 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the AKTU/UPTU 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on AKTU/UPTU registration
- Enter AKTU/UPTU application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for AKTU/UPTU Application Form Correction?
- AKTU/UPTU form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
AKTU/UPTU 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Applicants of NRI/PIO/Foreign Nationals/ Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries and Kashmiri Migrants are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: No upper age limit to apply in any of the offered courses.
- Appearing Candidates: Such applicants are also eligible to apply.
- Minimum Marks: The applicants must have obtained at least of 45% marks without grace (40% marks for SC/ST category applicants) in aggregate.
AKTU/UPTU 2022 Courses Offered:
- First Year of B.Tech./B.Arch./ B.Des./B.Pharm./BHMCT/ BFAD/BFA/ MBA/ MBA(Integrated) /MCA/MCA (Integrated)
- 2nd Year of B. Tech./B.Pharm./MCA (Lateral Entry)
AKTU/UPTU 2022 Exam Centres:
|Gautam Buddha Nagar (Noida/Greater Noida)|