Allahabad University 2022 Application Form will be released by March 2022 through online mode. Allahabad University 2022 conducts a university level entrance examination every year for applicants willing to get admission in various offered programs at Allahabad University and its affiliated campuses.
Qualified applicants from this entrance examination will get admission in various UG and PG Courses of Engineering, Science, Commence, Management, Arts and Law fields.
Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Allahabad University 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Allahabad University 2022 Registration: To be released
Allahabad University 2022 Application Form will be released by March 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Allahabad University 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Allahabad University Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||March 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||April 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||April 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||May 2022|
|Exam Date||May 2022|
Allahabad University 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Allahabad University 2022:
- The Allahabad University Admission 2022 Application Form will not be made available in offline mode for the candidates to apply.
- On the official website of the university, the candidates will be able to register themselves.
- The candidates who will not register for the entrance exam will not be able to get admission to the institution.
Steps to Apply for Allahabad University 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Allahabad University Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of Allahabad University 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Allahabad University Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Allahabad University Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Allahabad University Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Allahabad University 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Allahabad University application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Allahabad University 2022 Application Form Fee:
Allahabad University 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Description / Category of the applicants||Amount|
|Application fee for the General and OBC Category applicants||Rs 700 / –|
|Application fee for the Reserved category applicants like SC / ST / PH||Rs 350 / –|
|For PGAT / CRET|
|Application fee for the General and OBC Category applicants||Rs 1500 / –|
|Application fee for the Reserved category applicants like SC / ST / PH||Rs 750 / –|
|Application fee for the General and OBC Category applicants||Rs 1200 / –|
|Application fee for the Reserved category applicants like SC / ST / PH||Rs 600 / –|
Allahabad University 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Allahabad University 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Allahabad University 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Allahabad University form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit Allahabad University 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Allahabad University 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Allahabad University registration
- Enter Allahabad University application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Allahabad University Application Form Correction?
- Allahabad University form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Allahabad University 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian candidates and Foreign candidates both are eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
- Languages Known: The candidates who want to apply for the entrance exam must be familiar with English and Hindi language.
- Appearing applicants: The candidates who are appearing for the final exam of the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
- Minimum Marks: The candidates should have secured minimum 60 % marks or more in the qualifying exam.
Eligibility Criteria for Under Graduate (UG) course:
- Lower Age Limit: The candidates who are not less than 17 years of age at the time of admission are only eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
- Upper Age limit: The candidates who are not more than 22 years of age at the time of admission are only eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
- Educational Qualification: The candidates will be eligible to apply for the entrance exam if they have completed HSC exams or equivalent exam with a 10 + 2 system of education from a recognized university or institution.
Eligibility Criteria for Under Graduate (UG) course:
- Lower Age Limit: The candidates who are not less than 20 years of age at the time of admission are only eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
- Educational Qualification: The candidates will be eligible to apply for the entrance exam if they have completed a graduation degree or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree with a 10 + 2 + 3 system of education from a recognized university or institution.
Allahabad University 2022 Courses Offered:
Ge here the list of the Courses that are offered at the University. The courses will be offered through the UGAT and PGAT Test.
UGAT (Undergraduate Programmes):
|B.Sc. (Mathematics)||B.Sc. (Biotechnology)||B.Sc. (Homo Science)|
LAT & LSAT (Law Courses):
|B.A LLB||BBA LLB|
PGAT (PG Courses):
Allahabad University 2022 Exam Centres: