Alliance University 2023 Application Form has been started through online mode for UG & PG courses. The admission procedure will be organized on the basis of candidate’s score in various university, national and state level entrance tests. Candidates who are selected through the entrance exam can get admission in various UG and PG Courses offered in the field of Engineering, Business, Management and Law fields.
Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Alliance University 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Alliance University 2023 Registration: Started
Alliance University 2023 Application Form has been started for various UG & PG courses. Click here to apply.
Alliance University 2023 Application Form has been started for MBA courses. Click here to apply.
Alliance University 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Alliance University Registration 2023:
For MBA course:
|Application form starts||Started|
|Last date for submission of application form||30th November 2022|
|Entrance exam||June/ July 2023|
For B.Tech & Other UG/ PG course:
|Application form starts||Started|
|Last date to submit application form||3rd week of June 2023|
|Entrance exam||1st week of July 2023|
|Admission selection||2nd week of August 2023|
Alliance University 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Alliance University 2023:
- The Application Form will be filled through both online as well as offline mode.
- Only candidates who are eligible will be allowed to fill the application form.
- Applicants should filled the application form very carefully as official authority will not provide any correction facility for the application form.
- Applicants must submit their application form within the given duration, as no application form will be accepted before or after it.
- The details filled by applicant in the application form must be same as it appears in their 10th marksheet, any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Application form can be filled and submitted till 2nd week of April 2022 for MBA courses.
- Candidates are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for further usage.
Steps to Apply for Alliance University 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Alliance University Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of Alliance University 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Alliance University Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Alliance University Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Alliance University Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Alliance University 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Alliance University application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Alliance University 2023 Application Form Fee:
Alliance University 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The Application fee is Rs. 1000/- (Rs.2000/- for NRI or SAARC category).
Alliance University 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Alliance University 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Alliance University 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Alliance University form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit Alliance University 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Alliance University 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Alliance University registration
- Enter Alliance University application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Alliance University Application Form Correction?
- Alliance University form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Alliance University 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
For B. Tech. Course:
- Education Qualification: Applicants should have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination from any known board.
- Subject: Applying candidate must have Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Marks Scored: He/ she must have scored at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST) in the qualifying marks.
- Scores: Applicants should have valid scores in JEE (Main)/ JEE (Advanced)/ Karnataka CET/ COMED-K/ AUSAT or any other State-level engineering entrance examination.
For MBA Courses:
- Education Qualification: Applicants should be the bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline from any recognized institution.
- Marks Scored: Applicants should have scored at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST) in the qualifying examination.
- Scores: Applying candidates must have valid scores in the ATMA/ GMAT/ CAT/ NMAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ KMAT examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final semester examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
Alliance University 2023 Courses Offered:
Below we have provided the complete list of courses offered by the Alliance University:
- UG Courses: B. Tech., B. Tech. (Lateral entry), BBA, B.A. L.LB (Hons.), B.B.A., B. Com. (Hons.), B. Sc, BA, BVA, BFA and BBA L.LB (Hons.).
- PG Courses: PGDM, LL.M, M. Com., MBA, Executive PGDM and MFA.