AMIETE 2022 Application Form will be released by July 2022 through online mode. AMIETE 2022 is refer to Associate Member of Institution Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers 2022 and this institution has directed by the Central Govt.
Several State Govts, Universities, and Institutions in India to offer admission to the applicants in Diploma Level, Graduate Level, and Postgraduate Level programs, and the applicants , those are interested, will apply in the entrance examination of AMIETE 2022 by filling the Application Form.
If candidates are interested to get admission in the varied programs of AMIETE 2022, Below in this article, we have provided all the details of AMIETE 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
AMIETE 2022 Registration: To be released
AMIETE 2022 Application Form will be released by July 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
AMIETE 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for AMIETE Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||July 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||August 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||August 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||September 2022|
|Exam Date||September 2022|
AMIETE 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for AMIETE 2022:
The Application Form of AMIETE 2022 has been available on the official website and at the institute center also the Application Form has been available for the applicants.
Those candidates are appearing in the examination of AMIETE, they can fill the Application Form of AMIETE through both Online and Offline mode.
Steps to Apply for AMIETE 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the AMIETE Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of AMIETE 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -AMIETE Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of AMIETE Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the AMIETE Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- AMIETE 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in AMIETE application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
AMIETE 2022 Application Form Fee:
AMIETE 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- Applicants need to submit application fees Rs 6000/- and foreign applicants need to pay US 1000$.
AMIETE 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
AMIETE 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the AMIETE 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as AMIETE form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit AMIETE 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the AMIETE 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on AMIETE registration
- Enter AMIETE application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for AMIETE Application Form Correction?
- AMIETE form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
AMIETE 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian &Foreign National applicants are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Applicants need to pass the 10th and 12th class or its equivalent from a reputed board. Applicants have to complete a diploma course in three years in Engineering/ Technology with Mathematics and Physics subjects till the 10+2 level and should have relevant work experience.
- Mandatory Subjects: Applicants should have passed with Physics, Electrical, Electronics or Computer science subjects in higher education.
- Age limit: Applicants applying age should be sixteen years of age to apply for the exam. Applier students should be a member to attain AMIETE.
AMIETE 2022 Courses Offered:
- Electronics and Telecom Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Technology
AMIETE 2022 Exam Centres:
- Abu-Dhabi 17
- Ahmedabad 01
- Allahabad 25
- Aligarh* 24
- Amravati 53
- Aurangabad* 43
- Bangalore 02
- Bhubaneswar 27
- Bhopal 36
- Chandigarh 05
- Chennai 12
- Coimbatore* 47
- Dharwad 49
- Dehradun 26
- Delhi 06
- Guwahati 07
- Gwalior* 50
- Hyderabad 08
- Imphal 31
- Jabalpur 23
- Jaipur 09
- Jammu* 35
- Kanpur 10
- Kathmandu 19
- Kochi 32
- Kolkata 04
- Kozhikode 52
- Lucknow 11
- Mankapur 28
- Mhow 40
- Mumbai 03
- Mysore 33
- Nagpur 37
- Nashik 39
- Noida 38
- Palakkad 41
- Patna 46
- Pilani 30
- Pune 14
- Raipur* 51
- Rajkot 44
- Ranchi 48
- Shimla 45
- Thiruvananthapuram 16
- Vadodara 42
- Varanasi 13
- Vijayawada 15
- Visakhapatnam 34