Amity JEE 2023 Application Form has been Extended till 15th August 2023 for UG/PG Courses. Amity Joint Entrance Examination, popularly known as Amity JEE 2023, is organized by Pearson VUE on the behalf of Amity. Amity JEE 2023 (Amity Joint Entrance Examination) is an entrance exam organized by Amity University for admissions to BTech programmes offered by Amity University.
Amity JEE 2023 was held in a computer-based test across various cities in the country. The questions were based on the CBSE Class XII syllabus including Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM) and English or Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) and English. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Amity JEE 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Amity JEE 2023 Registration: Application Extended
Amity JEE 2023 Application Form has been Extended till 15th July 2023 for Admission to UG/PG Programs. Click here to Apply.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Amity JEE 2023 Exam Dates:
|Last date to Apply||15th July 2023|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
Amity JEE 2023 Application Process:
- Applicants can submit the application form via online & offline both modes.
- While filling application form, applicants must not forget to upload passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format or else application will not get submitted.
- Incomplete details in the application form will not be accepted so applicants must provide all required details in the application.
- Applicants must also check eligibility criteria before filling the application as it can be accepted only of eligible applicants.
Steps to Apply for Amity JEE 2023 Online Application Form/How to fill form?
Step 1: Registration – In this step, applicants need to register themselves online on the official website of Amity University (Link provided above in the article). While registering themselves, applicants are required to enter personal details such as name, contact number, email ID, etcetera.
Step 2: Filling Out the Application Form – Tthe applicants will be asked to fill out the application form and provide all the mandatory Details like personal details, communication details, and academic details. Apart from these details, applicants need to select a course/program for which they are applying online at Amity University.
Step 3: Fee Payment – Once the applicants is done with filling all the required details in the application form, he/she has to pay the Amity JEE application fee. The applicants will be directed to the payment page where he/she has to pay Rs. 1100. The applicants have to pay the fee via online mode through net banking/credit card/debit card.
Step 4: Upload Required Documents – Once the payment is done, the applicants will now be directed to another page. Where, candidates have to upload a scanned image of their passport size photograph and educational certificate as per the specifications mentioned by the official authorities.
Step 5: Application Form Submission – In the last step, applicants will get an option to preview all the provided information before submitting the Amity JEE 2023 application form. Applicants are advised to take a printout of the filled application form for future use.
How to fill Amity JEE 2023 Offline Application Form?
Candidates can get access to the offline Amity JEE 2023 application form via two methods:
Method 1: Get Offline Form from Campus – One way to get the application form is from the official website of Amity University (Link provided above in the article). But, the Amity JEE application form 2023 is also available at all the campuses of the university (Noida, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Jaipur, Lucknow, Gwalior, Kolkata, Ranchi, and Raipur). The application fee remains the same, that is Rs. 1100, even in the offline mode.
Method 2: Download Application Form – If a applicants does not wish to fill out the online Amity JEE 2023 application form, then he/she may download it from the official website (Link provided above in the article). Once the application form is downloaded, the applicants has to fill out the form and send it to the university along with the application fee.
The fee has to be in the form of a demand draft of Rs. 1100 in favor of the “Amity Form” payable at New Delhi. It is important that the Amity JEE application form 2023 along with DD reaches the campus before the last date of application or else it will get rejected as well.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Amity JEE 2023 Application Form Fee:
- Applicants can submit application fee via online as well as offline mode.
- Credit card, debit card or net banking method will be used for online mode.
- Demand Draft (DD) must be drawn in favor of “Amity form” payable at New Delhi.
- All category candidates have to submit Rs. 1100/- as their application fee.
Amity JEE 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Demand Draft
- Xerox copy of Class X mark sheet
- Passport Size Photograph of the applicant of 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- A valid personal e-mail ID and contact number.
Amity JEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Check following details as Amity university 2023 eligibility norms before applying:
For B.Tech course:
- Qualification: Applicants must qualify intermediate from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: He/ she must score 60% marks for non-sponsored applicants & minimum 55% marks for sponsored category applicants in the qualifying examination.
- Mandatory subject: Applying applicants must have Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics/ Biology as their compulsory subject.
For UG course:
- Qualification: Applicants must qualify 12th level from any recognized board or university to be eligible for UG course.
- Mandatory subject: Applicants must have Physical Education/ Performing Arts/ Vocational/ Fine Arts/ non written subjects only for respective discipline.
- Percentage: He/ she must have minimum 60% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
For PG course:
- Qualification: Applicants must qualify bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or university to be eligible.
- Percentage: He/ she must score atleast 50% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the qualifying exam will be also eligible to apply.
Reasons for Rejection of Amity JEE 2023 Application Form:
Amity JEE application form 2023 might get rejected if any one of the following issues occurs in candidates application form:
- Incorrect information filled in the application form
- Incomplete form in any aspect
- The application form which is submitted without a signature
Amity JEE 2023 Exam Centres:
|Andhra Pradesh||Gudlavalleru, Guntur, Ongole, Tirupathi, Vijayawada|
|Haryana||Ambala Cantt., Gurgaon, Jagadhri, Karnal, Kurkshetra, Yamuna Nagar, Panipat|
|Kerala||Calicut, Ernakulam, Kannur, Kochi, Malappuram Dist, Thrissur, Trivandrum, Kozhikode|
|Maharashtra||Kolhapur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Pune, Sangli, Palghar, Aurangabad|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Jalandhar, Mohali|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur, Udaipur, Sri Ganganagar|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Tirunelveli, Trichy|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Nalgonda, Nizamabad, Secunderabad|
|Uttar Pradesh||Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Lucknow, Noida|