Andhra Pradesh MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. The Andhra Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission was done through this conducting body, which is known as Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada.
From Year 2024, NEET Entrance Exam Conducted by NTA. As per the eligibility of candidates, the seats will provide them and the counseling procedure will be done through All India Quota Seats. Those students will have qualified marks in the NEET UG; they will be able to participate in the counseling procedure. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Andhra Pradesh MBBS/BDS 2024 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Andhra Pradesh MBBS/BDS 2024 Registration: To Be Released
Andhra Pradesh MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Andhra Pradesh MBBS/BDS 2024 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Andhra Pradesh MBBS/BDS Registration 2024:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form, Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Andhra Pradesh MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Andhra Pradesh MBBS/BDS 2024:
Those candidates who are interested to get admission in the undergraduate Medical and Dental Courses in Government, Private Un-aided Non-minority & Minority Professional Institutions, can fill the application form online mode from the official website of the university.
The candidates should have to fill the application form with all of the correct and complete details. Candidates should also have to pay the application fee at the time of submitting an application form.
Steps to Apply for Andhra Pradesh MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Andhra Pradesh MBBS/BDS Application form 2024:
- Go through the official website of Andhra Pradesh MBBS/BDS 2024 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Andhra Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2024” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Andhra Pradesh MBBS/BDS Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Andhra Pradesh MBBS/BDS Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Andhra Pradesh MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Andhra Pradesh MBBS/BDS application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Andhra Pradesh MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Form Fee:
Andhra Pradesh MBBS/BDS 2024 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card), / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The AP MBBS/BDS 2024 application fee is INR 2,500/- for candidates, those are Unreserved and BC categories while for SC/ST category candidates it is INR 2,000/-.
Andhra Pradesh MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Andhra Pradesh MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Andhra Pradesh MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Andhra Pradesh MBBS/BDS form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit Andhra Pradesh MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Andhra Pradesh MBBS/BDS 2024 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Andhra Pradesh MBBS/BDS registration
- Enter Andhra Pradesh MBBS/BDS application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Andhra Pradesh MBBS/BDS Application Form Correction?
- Andhra Pradesh MBBS/BDS form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Andhra Pradesh MBBS/BDS 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates should need to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. We have mentioned eligibility criteria below.
- For the NEET Examination, the educational and age criteria should be a similar and it’s considered by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
- Applicants Must have domicile certificate of Andhra Pradesh to see their local and non-local status.
Candidates should have 85% seats out of the total 85% State Quota seats available in Andhra Pradesh state.
Those applicants have residents and studied within the local area for a at least 4 years, they’re going to be eligible to fill the application form.
Those are the resident of Andhra Pradesh State for a period of 10 years; they’re going to be eligible to for domicile status of Andhra Pradesh State.