Andhra University 2024 Application Form will be released by June 2024 on through online mode. The Andhra University is situated at Visakhapatnam, and it is the oldest educational institution in the country, and it is also an affiliating university to provide post-graduate teaching and research courses.
This university offer different UG, PG, and research programs in the field of Arts, Commerce, Management, Science & Technology, Engineering, Law, Pharmacy and Education for the Applicants and as per the marks scored in the entrance examination held by the official authority, the admission will provide to them. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Andhra University 2024 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Andhra University 2024 Registration: To be released
Andhra University 2024 Application Form will be released by June 2024. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Andhra University 2024 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Andhra University Registration 2024:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||June 2024|
|Last date to submit application form||August 2024|
|Application Form Correction Facility,||August 2024|
|Downloading of admit card||October 2024|
|Exam Date||October 2024|
Andhra University 2024 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Andhra University 2024:
- First of all, candidates must have to go on the official website of Andhra University.
- They need to search the ‘Apply Online’ link and click on it. They have to read the important instructions carefully to fill the application form.
- The candidates must need to fill all the required details in the application form and upload the required documents.
- After that, they need to make the payment of the application fee through online mode by using credit, debit, or net banking, etc.
Steps to Apply for Andhra University 2024 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Andhra University Application form 2024:
- Go through the official website of Andhra University 2024 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Andhra University Admission 2024” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Andhra University Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Andhra University Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Andhra University 2024 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Andhra University application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Andhra University 2024 Application Form Fee:
Andhra University 2024 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|SC/ST/ PH||INR 500|
Andhra University 2024 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Andhra University 2024 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Andhra University 2024 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Andhra University form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit Andhra University 2024 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Andhra University 2024 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Andhra University registration
- Enter Andhra University application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Andhra University Application Form Correction?
- Andhra University form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Andhra University 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must belong from the Indian Citizenship
- They should have a valid proof of the state’s residency as subsequently amended in the Andhra Pradesh State, Educational Institutions 1974.
- They must be qualified in 10+2 from a recognized board as equivalent to Andhra University with at least of 50% marks (45% for reserved categories).
- There is no age limit to apply in the AUCET examination.
Andhra University 2024 Courses Offered:
B.E. (Civil Engg.)
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
B.E. (Civil Environment Engg.)
B.E. (Mechanical Engineering)
B. Eng. (Aircraft Engineering)
B.E.(Naval Arch. & Marine Engg.)
B.E. (Electronics & Communication Engg.)
B.Tech. (Chemical Engg.)
B.Tech. (Chemical Engg. With Petro Chemical Engg as Elective.)
B.Tech. (Chemical Engg. With Ceramic Technology as Elective)
B.E. (Metallurgical Engg.)
B.E. NAVAL Architecture
B.Tech. (Instrumentation M.E.) (Structural Engineering)
M.E. (Structural Engineering)
M.E. (Environmental Engg. And Management)
M.E. (Hydraulics, Coastal & Harbour Engg.)
M.E. (Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engg.)
M.E. (Structural Engg. & Natural Disaster Mgt.)
M.E. (Construction Technology and Project Mgt.)
M.E. (Transportation Engg.)
M.E. (Water Resources Engg. and GIS)
M.E. (Machine Design)
M.E. (Industrial Engineering)
M.E. (Heat Transfer in Energy Systems)
M.E. (Marine Engg. And Mechanical Handling)
M.E. (Power Systems & Automation)
M.E. (Control Systems)
M.E. (Power Electronics Drives and Control)
M.Tech. (Radar & Microwave Engg.)
M.Tech. (Bio-Medical Engg.)
M.Tech. (Tele Communications) Dual Degree Programme
M.Tech. (Computer Science & Technology)
M.Tech. (Information Technology)
M.Tech. (Chemical Engg.)
M.Tech. (Mineral Process Engineering)
M.Tech. (Nano Technology)
M.Tech. (Industrial Process Instrumentation)
M.Sc (Computer Science)
Andhra University 2024 Exam Centres:
|Vishakhapatnam||Gayatri Vidya Parishad, MVP Colony, Visakhapatnam.|
|Dr.L.B.College Block-III, Resapuvanipalem, Visakhapatnam.|
|B.V.K.College, Dwarakanagar, Visakhapatnam.|
|Andhra University College of Engineering for women, Near Sivajipalem campus, beside Sivaji Park, Visakhapatnam|
|Kakinada||Ideal College of Arts & Science, PG Courses, Vidyut Nagar, Kakinada.|
|Vijayawada||SRR & CVR Govt. Degree College, Machavaram, Vijayawada|