ANU CDE 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. ANUCDE 2022 is the distance education entrance examination organized through Acharya Nagarjuna University Center for Distance Education, Nagarjuna Nagar, Guntur to provide admission to the candidates in undergraduate and postgraduate courses such as M.Sc, LLM, MBA or MCA, etc.
Every year, there is a number of applicants may apply in this entrance examination to be selected for admission on distance education level. On the basis of eligibility criteria, applicants can fill the application form online mode. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of ANU CDE 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
ANU CDE 2022 Registration: To be released
ANU CDE 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
ANU CDE 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for ANU CDE Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||March 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||April 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||April 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||June 2022|
|Exam Date||June 2022|
ANU CDE 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for ANU CDE 2022:
- Applicants must need to register themselves by submitting the required details and login details will be provided to them.
- By using login details, applicants must need to fill the Application Form by entering the required details such as name, applicants name, number, email id, DOB info, caste certificate, residence proof, and additional, etc.
Steps to Apply for ANU CDE 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the ANU CDE Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of ANU CDE 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -ANU CDE Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of ANU CDE Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the ANU CDE Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- ANU CDE 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in ANU CDE application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
ANU CDE 2022 Application Form Fee:
ANU CDE 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|MBA/MCA/MSc (Entrance Test)||Rs.550||Rs.600|
ANU CDE 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
ANU CDE 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the ANU CDE 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as ANU CDE form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit ANU CDE 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the ANU CDE 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on ANU CDE registration
- Enter ANU CDE application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for ANU CDE Application Form Correction?
- ANU CDE form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
ANU CDE 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
|MBA ( 3 years – Two Specializations)||Applicants must be qualified in Entrance Test and Pass in any 3 Yrs English Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% aggregate (45% for SC & ST) (other than BFA & BOL) with Mathematics at 10th or Inter or Degree|
|MBA (Marketing)||Applicants must be qualified in Entrance Test and Pass in any 2 Yrs English Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% aggregate (45% for SC & ST) (other than BFA & BOL) with Mathematics at 10th or Inter or Degree|
|MBA (Finance)||Applicants must be qualified in Entrance Test and Pass in any 2 Yrs English Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% aggregate (45% for SC & ST) (other than BFA & BOL) with Mathematics at 10th or Inter or Degree|
|MBA (Human Resource Management)||Applicants must be qualified in Entrance Test and Pass in any 2 Yrs English Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% aggregate (45% for SC & ST) (other than BFA & BOL) with Mathematics at 10th or Inter or Degree|
|MBA (Retail Management)|
|MBA (Banking & Insurance Management)|
|MBA (Hospital Administration)|
ANU CDE 2022 Courses Offered:
M.Sc, LLM, MBA or MCA, etc.