AP EAMCET 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. AP EAPCET 2022 is commonly known as AP EAMCAT 2022. AP EAPCET 2022 stands for Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test. It is state level entrance test held by the JNTU, Anantpur on behalf of APSCHE.
The examination will be organized for applicants aspiring admission in various UG Courses of Engineering, Agriculture and medical stream at various Private and Government Colleges across Andhra Pradesh. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of AP EAMCET 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
AP EAMCET 2022 Registration: To be released
AP EAMCET 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
AP EAMCET 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for AP EAMCET Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||April 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||June 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||June 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||July 2022|
|Exam Date||July 2022|
AP EAMCET 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for AP EAMCET 2022:
- AP EAPCET Application form can only be filled through online mode.
- Candidates should fill their application form before the last date, as no application form will be accepted after the completion of registration process.
- Applicants are advised to take the printout of filled AP EAPCET Registration form and fee receipt for future use.
Steps to Apply for AP EAMCET 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the AP EAMCET Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of AP EAMCET 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -AP EAMCET Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of AP EAMCET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the AP EAMCET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- AP EAMCET 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in AP EAMCET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
AP EAMCET 2022 Application Form Fee:
AP EAMCET 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||Rs.600/-|
AP EAMCET 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
AP EAMCET 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the AP EAMCET 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as AP EAMCET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit AP EAMCET 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the AP EAMCET 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on AP EAMCET registration
- Enter AP EAMCET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for AP EAMCET Application Form Correction?
- AP EAMCET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
AP EAMCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Applicants should either Indian citizen or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Applicants should have passed or appearing in their 12th or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.
- Domicile: Applicants must be the citizen of AP/TS to be eligible for admission.
- Marks: Candidates should have scored minimum 45% marks if General and 40% marks for other Category applicants to be eligible for admission.
- For Engineering: He/ she should be minimum 16 years old as on 31st December 2022.
- For other courses: Candidates age should be between 17 to 22 years to be eligible for admission.
- Relaxation: 3 years relaxation will be offered to the reserved category applicants.
AP EAMCET 2022 Courses Offered:
- Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Agr. Engg.), B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology)
- B.Sc. (Ag)/ B.Sc. (Hort)/ B.V.Sc. & A.H/B.F.Sc
- B. Pharmacy, Pharma. D.
AP EAMCET 2022 Exam Centres:
|Sri Potti Sri Ramulu Nellore|
|Sri Potti Sri Ramulu Nellore|