AP EAMCET (EAPCET) 2023 Application Form can be filled till 14th May 2023 with a late fee. Hall Ticket has been released from 9th May 2023. Exam Dates have been announced. AP EAPCET 2023 is commonly known as AP EAMCAT 2023. AP EAPCET 2023 stands for Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test. It is state level entrance test held by the JNTU, Anantpur on behalf of APSCHE.
The examination will be organized for applicants aspiring admission in various UG Courses of Engineering, Agriculture and medical stream at various Private and Government Colleges across Andhra Pradesh. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of AP EAMCET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
AP EAMCET 2023 Application: Till 14th May
AP EAMCET (EAPCET) 2023 Application Form can be filled till 14th May 2023 with late fee. Click Here to Fill Application Form.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
AP EAPCET 2023 Hall Ticket has been released from 9th May 2023. Click here to get hall ticket.
AP EAMCET 2023 EAPCET Exam Dates has been Announced now, the Examination will be held from 15th – 23rd May 2023. Check other details from below.
AP EAMCET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for AP EAMCET Registration 2023:
|Notification Release||10th March 2023|
|Application Form Submitting||11th March 2023|
|Without Late fee Application Form Submission||15th April 2023|
|Application Form Submission With 500 rupees Late Fee||30th April 2023|
|RS. 1000 With Late fee for Submission Application Form (last date)||5th May 2023|
|Correction of Online Data already submitted by the candidates||4th – 6th May 2023|
|Application Form Submission With 5000 Rupees Late Fee||12th May 2023|
|Admit card Download||9th May 2023|
|Application Form Submission With 10000 Rupees Late fee||14th May 2023|
|AP EAMCET 2023 Exam||Engineering: 15th – 18th May 2023
Agriculture & Pharmacy: 22nd – 23rd May 2023
AP EAMCET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for AP EAMCET 2023:
- AP EAPCET Application form can only be filled through online mode.
- Candidates should fill their application form before the last date, as no application form will be accepted after the completion of registration process.
- Applicants are advised to take the printout of filled AP EAPCET Registration form and fee receipt for future use.
Steps to Apply for AP EAMCET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the AP EAMCET Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of AP EAMCET 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -AP EAMCET Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of AP EAMCET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the AP EAMCET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- AP EAMCET 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in AP EAMCET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
AP EAMCET 2023 Application Form Fee:
AP EAMCET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||Rs.600/-|
AP EAMCET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
AP EAMCET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the AP EAMCET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as AP EAMCET form correction is a one-time activity.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
How to Edit AP EAMCET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the AP EAMCET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on AP EAMCET registration
- Enter AP EAMCET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for AP EAMCET Application Form Correction?
- AP EAMCET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
AP EAMCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Applicants should either Indian citizen or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Applicants should have passed or appearing in their 12th or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.
- Domicile: Applicants must be the citizen of AP/TS to be eligible for admission.
- Marks: Candidates should have scored minimum 45% marks if General and 40% marks for other Category applicants to be eligible for admission.
- For Engineering: He/ she should be minimum 16 years old as on 31st December 2023.
- For other courses: Candidates age should be between 17 to 22 years to be eligible for admission.
- Relaxation: 3 years relaxation will be offered to the reserved category applicants.
AP EAMCET 2023 Courses Offered:
- Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Agr. Engg.), B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology)
- B.Sc. (Ag)/ B.Sc. (Hort)/ B.V.Sc. & A.H/B.F.Sc
- B. Pharmacy, Pharma. D.
AP EAMCET 2023 Exam Centres:
|Sri Potti Sri Ramulu Nellore|
|Sri Potti Sri Ramulu Nellore|