AP ECET 2024 Application (Soon), Registration, Admission Procedure – Apply Here Online
AP ECET 2024 Application Form will be released by May 2024. Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test also known as AP ECET 2024 is a state level entrance Test organized every year by Jawahar Lal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur on behalf of (APSCHE), Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education.
The exam will be organized for applicants willing to get admission in various offered courses of Engineering & Technology fields. Shortlisted applicants from the exam will get admission in varied govt and private colleges across the Andhra Pradesh State. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of AP ECET 2024 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
AP ECET 2024 Registration: To be released
AP ECET 2024 Application Form will be released by March 2024. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- SAITM, Haryana | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IMS, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Amrita Btech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- NIMS University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Management Admissions Closing Soon! Apply Now
AP ECET 2024 Exam Dates:
|Starting of Application form||May 2024|
|Last date to submit application||June 2024|
|Last date for submission with late fee (Rs. 5000),||July 2024|
|Starting of Application Correction||July 2024|
|AP ECET 2024 exam date||July 2024|
AP ECET 2024 Application Process:
- AP ECET Application Form 2024 can only be submitted through online mode only.
- The details filled by candidates in AP ECET Application Form must have valid documentation proof, as it will be required at the time of verification rounds.
- Official Authority will provide the Application form correction facility to the candidates through online mode.
- Applicant must submit their AP ECET application form before the last date for submission.
- Applicants are advised to take the printout of filled AP ECET Application Form and Fee Receipt for future reference.
Steps to Apply for AP ECET 2024 Application Form/How to fill form?
- Visit the official website of AP ECET 2024 (link is available above).
- Then, click on the “Pay Application Fee” and fill the form with all required details including Applicants Basics personal details, Email ID, Phone Number, Program applying for and complete the payment.
- Next, fill all required details in AP ECET Payment page and complete the transaction for proceeding into further step.
- Once transaction will be done successfully take the printout of fee receipt for future references.
- Now click on “fill application form” for filling final Application Form and login with all required details.
- Fill the application form with all mandatory details including Personal, Educational, Communicational, Exam Centre details and then submit them.
- Applicants must fill all compulsory details in AP ECET application form as any incorrect details can cause rejection of application form.
- After submitting all required details in AP ECET 2024 click on “Print Filled- in Application” and login with all required details.
- Applicants don’t need to submit any hardcopy of filled Application Form to the official authority.
AP ECET 2024 Application Form Fee:
- AP ECET 2024 Application Fee can only be submitted through online mode only.
- Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment Gateways for transaction of AP ECET Application Fee 2024.
Application Registration fee (Without late fee)
OC – Rs 600
BC- Rs. 550
SC/ST – Rs. 500
With late Fee
Rs 1000 (Late fee) + Registration fee
AP ECET 2024 Application Documents Required:
The following documents are required for filling the AP ECET application form 2024: –
- Credit Card / Debit Card/Net Banking Account User ID and its password
- Marks memos / Hall Ticket Number of Degree / Intermediate / 10th
- Good quality passport size photograph in .jpg or jpeg format of 5OKb size,
- Scanned image of Signature affixed with a black pen on a white paper in .jpg or .jpeg format of 30Kb size
- 10th or Equivalent Certificate
- Study certificates from Class 6 to 10+2 / degree or diploma
- Caste Certificate – MeeSeva certificate number
- Aadhar Card
- Income certificate – MeeSeva certificate number
- Special Category Certificate (NCC / PH / Sports / CAP etc)
- Ration Card
AP ECET Application Correction 2024:
The official authorities will provide the AP ECET application form correction window for all the registered applicants. There are two categories of AP ECET 2024 application form correction- Category 1 and Category 2. Here, Category 1 includes the details that cannot be corrected by the applicnats and Category 2 includes details that can be corrected by the applicants. The given tables can be referred to know about the categories of details in AP ECET application form correction facility.
Category 1- Details that Cannot be Changed by the Candidates-
Documents to be Submitted with the Application
AP ECET 2024 Branch Change
Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket
Name of the Candidate
SSC Mark List
Father’s Name SSC Mark list
Date of Birth (as per SSC or Equivalent)
Scanned images of Signature and Photograph
Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number
Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket
Category 2: The following items can be changed by candidate on his own during the stipulated time period:
|Qualifying Examination||Study details|
|Local Area Status||Birth State, Birth District|
|Qualifying Exam Year of Appearing / Passing||Mother’s name|
|Medium of Instruction||Community|
|Annual Income of the Parents||Address for Correspondence|
|Place of Study||Mobile Number|
|E-mail id||Special Category|
|Aadhaar Card details||
AP ECET 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for AP ECET 2024 Examination:
- Nationality: Candidates should be the Indian Citizen to be eligible.
- Qualification: Applicants should be the Diploma certificate holder in Engineering & Technology or pharmacy from any recognized board or institute.
- Marks: Applicants should have obtained at least 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category) in their qualifying examination to be eligible for AP ECET 2024.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in final semester examination in 2024 can also apply for AP ECET 2024 Exam.
AP ECET 2024 Exam Centres:
- East Godavari
- Sri Potti Sri Ramulu Nellore
- West Godavari
- Ysr Kadapa