AP EdCET 2023 Application Form will be released by 1st week of May 2023. AP EdCET is known as the Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test. It is conducted every year to offer admission to the candidates into two years of B.Ed. Regular Course. AP EdCET 2023 will be conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).
The scores of AP EdCET are used to get admissions to University/Government/Aided/Un-aided/Private Colleges of Education in Andhra Pradesh. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of AP EdCET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
AP EdCET 2023 Registration: To be released
AP EdCET 2023 Application Form will be released by 1st week of May 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
AP EdCET 2023 Exam Dates:
The AP EdCET 2023 Important Dates has mentioned below for the applicants, those are going to apply in this examination.
|AP EdCET Exam Events||(Tentative) Exam Dates|
|AP EdCET 2023 Notification||6-May-2023|
|Application Form release||9-May-2023|
|AP EdCET Applications (without late fee)||7-Jun-2023|
|AP EdCET Applications (with late fee of INR 1000)||15-Jun-2023|
|AP EdCET Applications (with late fee of INR 2000)||22-Jun-2023|
|AP EdCET Form correction||17-Jun-2023 to 24-Jun-2023|
|AP EdCET Admit card||2-Jul-2023|
|AP EdCET exam||13-Jul-2023|
AP EdCET 2023 Application Process:
AP Ed CET 2023 Application Form will be released by 1st week of May 2023. Candidates can fill the application form online from the official website. The application process includes registration, application fee payment, filling details and uploading of images in the application form. Given below are the steps to fill AP EDCET 2023 Application form candidates can check:
Steps to Apply for AP EdCET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Step 1: Registration in AP EdCET 2023
- Visit the official website of AP EdCET 2023 or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on the link ‘Apply for AP EdCET 2023’
- Applicants have to fill in the required details
- After filling in all the credentials click on ‘Submit’
- Applicants must secure the received registration number and password.
- Applicants can log through the registration number and password for further refrences.
Step 2: Payment of AP EDCET 2023 Application Fees
Candidates have to make payment to submit the application form successfully.
- Login to the website using registration number and password
- Click on the link ‘Pay Application Fee’
- Applicants can make payment via AP Online/TS/Credit Card/Debit Card
- Select the suitable payment mode for fee payment
- Applicants will be redirected to the payment gateway page.
- Enter all the details
- Proceed for payment
- Print the Fee Receipt
Step 3: Filling in AP EDCET 2023 Application Form
Applicants have to fill the following details in AP EdCET Application Form 2023:
- Basic details
- Educational details, etc.
Step 4: Uploading AP EdCET 2023 Documents
- Login to the website.
- Upload scanned images by clicking on ‘choose file’
- Select the images of signature and photograph one by one
- Click on ‘next’
- Click on Upload’ to upload the images.
- Scanned images must be in .jpeg format
Step 5: Print the AP EDCET 2023 Application Form
- After completing and submitting AP EdCET 2023 Application Form, applicants must take a copy for further references.
AP EdCET 2023 Application Form Fee:
- AP EdCET 2023 Application Form cannot be submitted without the payment of AP EdCET 2023 Application fee.
- Applicants have to make payment online for successful submission of the Application Form.
- The fee once paid will not be refunded at any circumstances.
Applicants can make payment through online mode by various process given below:
- AP Online
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
Given below are the category-wise AP EDCET 2023 Application Fees that must be paid:
|General Category||Rs. 650|
|BC Category||Rs. 500|
|SC/ST Category||Rs. 450|
AP EdCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
Qualification: Candidates must hold the degree in Sc / B.A / B.Sc Home science / B.C.A / B.Com / B.B.M of three years from a recognized university. Applicants want to apply need to complete B. Tech/ B.E with (anyone subject) Maths/ Science subject and need to secure a minimum of 55% marks in it.
Qualifying Marks: Applicants must have secured a minimum of 50% marks (for reserved category-40% marks)in the above examination.
Appearing candidates: Applicants who are appearing within the examination of qualifying also are eligible to apply.
Age limit: candidate wants to apply age should be above nineteen years of age at the time of admission.
AP EdCET 2023 Exam Centres:
Below we have provided the test centres for AP EdCET Exam: