AP ICET 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. AP ICET 2022 commonly known as Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test. AP ICET is a state level Entrance Test organized every year by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of APSCHE.
The examination will be held for applicants aspiring admission in MBA and MCA courses offered at various Private and Government University across the AP state. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of AP ICET 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
AP ICET 2022 Registration: To be released
AP ICET 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
AP ICET 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for AP ICET Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||May 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||June 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||June 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||July 2022|
|Exam Date||July 2022|
AP ICET 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for AP ICET 2022:
- AP ICET Application Form has been released specifically for eligible applicants, so applicants should confirm their eligibility before applying for the examination.
- Applicants should submit their AP ICET Application Form before the last date of submission, as no application form can be accepted before or after the completion of registration process.
- Applicants are advised to take the printout of filled AP ICET Application Form and Fee Receipt for future use.
Steps to Apply for AP ICET 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the AP ICET Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of AP ICET 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -AP ICET Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of AP ICET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the AP ICET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- AP ICET 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in AP ICET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
AP ICET 2022 Application Form Fee:
AP ICET 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
AP ICET 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
AP ICET 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the AP ICET 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as AP ICET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit AP ICET 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the AP ICET 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on AP ICET registration
- Enter AP ICET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for AP ICET Application Form Correction?
- AP ICET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
AP ICET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Following are the complete eligibility norms for AP ICET 2022:
For MBA Courses:
- Qualification: Applying applicants should be Bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline form any recognized institutions.
- Marks: Candidates should need to have scored minimum 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing for final semester examination in 2022 can also apply for the examination.
For MCA Courses:
- Qualification: Applying applicants for MCA Programmes should have Bachelor’s degree in required discipline from any recognized institutions.
- Marks: Applicants should need to secured minimum 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing for final semester examination in 2022 will also allowed to participate in the AP ICET Exam.
AP ICET 2022 Courses Offered:
AP ICET 2022 will be organized for applicants aspiring admission in MBA and MCA courses offered at various Private and Government University across the AP state.
AP ICET 2022 Exam Centres:
|Anantapur||Anantapur, Gooty, Hindupur,Puttaparthi|
|Chittoor||Chittoor, Madanapalle, Puttur, Tirupati|
|East Godavari||Kakinada, Rajahmundry, Surampalem|
|Guntur||Bapatla, Guntur, Narasaraopeta|
|Hyderabad||Hayathnagar, Moula Ali, Nacharam|
|Krishna||Challapalli, Gudlavalleru, kanchikacherla, mylavaram, vijayawada|
|Kurnool||Kurnool, nandyal ,yemmiganuru|
|Prakasam||Chirala, Kandhukur, Markapuram, Ongole|
|Sri Potti Sri Ramulu Nellore||Gudur, Kavali, Nellore|
|Srikakulam||Rajam, Srikakulam, Tekkali|
|Visakhapatnam||Anakapalli, Madhurawada, Visakhapatnam|
|Vizianagaram||Bobbili, Kothavalasa, Vizianagaram|
|West Godavari||Bhimavaram, Eluru, Narasapuram, Tadepalligudem|
|Ysr Kadapa||Kadapa, Proddatur, Rajampeta|