AP PGECET 2022 Application Form will be released by May 2022. AP PGECET 2022 stands for Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test. APSHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher education) organized the test through Andhra University, Visakhapatnam.
Only the candidates who belongs to Andhra Pradesh will be able to apply for the AP PGECET 2022. The candidates who clear the AP PGECET 2022 will be able to get the admissions in various courses such as M. Pharma & M.E, M.Tech. The candidates will be able to get admissions in all the associated colleges with APSCHE. The tentative dates for the release of the application form for the AP PGECET 2022 will be in the month of May 2022.
The AP PGECET 2022 will be conduct through online mode for the candidates in many various places in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of AP PGECET 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
AP PGECET 2022 Registration: To be released
AP PGECET 2022 Application Form will be released by May 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
AP PGECET 2022 Exam Dates:
|Release of the Application Forms||May 2022|
|Last date for the application form submission (Without late fee)||June 2022|
|Last date for the application form submission (With late fee Rs 500/-)||June 2022|
|Last date for the application form submission (With late fee Rs 2000/-)||June 2022|
|Last date for the application form submission (With late fee Rs 5000/-)||June 2022|
|Correction window for editing/correcting applications||July 2022|
|Date of AP PGECET Exams||July 2022|
AP PGECET 2022 Application Process:
- Applicants will be able to fill & submit the application only through online mode only.
- Aadhaar Card Number is mandatory to fill the application form.
- Applicants need to upload the latest passport size photograph (Size: 50 KB) & signature (Size: 30 KB) in a JPG/JPEG format.
- If applicants need to apply for more than one test paper, they can apply in the same application.
- Don’t forget to take a printout copy of the application for further use.
- There will be no need to submit applications & other documents to the university.
Steps to Apply for AP PGECET 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
- Firstly, Visit the official website (Link has been provided above).
- Click on that link.
- Now, click on the “Fee Payment” tab.
- Then, Fill in all the required details & click on the “Make Payment” tab for fee payment.
- After fee payment, you will get the Payment ID for further use.
- Now, click on “AP PGECET Fee Payment Status”.
- Then, Login with the “Payment ID” & “Mobile Number” to check application fee status.
- After That, click on the “Fill AP PGECET Online Application Form” tab.
- Fill in all your personal, qualification, Aadhaar card, address, etc details.
- Then, upload your photograph & signature in a given prescribe format.
- At last, click on “Print AP PGECET Application”.
- Then Finally, Take a print copy of the application for future use.
AP PGECET 2022 Application Form Fee:
Mode of Payment: The ca.ndidates will have need to make the payment of the AP PGECET 2022 Application fee only through online mode by using their debit card or credit card and the applicants can also pay it using their net banking:
|Categories of the applicants||Amount|
|Application fee for the General Category applicants||Rs 1000 /-|
|Application fee for the Reserved Category applicants||Rs. 500 /-|
Note: The AP PGECET 2022 Application fee is a non-refundable amount for the applicants.
AP PGECET 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Class 10 marksheet
- Class 12 marksheet
AP PGECET Application Correction 2022:
The official authorities will provide the AP ECET application form correction window for all the registered applicants. There are two categories of AP ECET 2022 application form correction- Category 1 and Category 2. Here, Category 1 includes the details that cannot be corrected by the applicnats and Category 2 includes details that can be corrected by the applicants. The given tables can be referred to know about the categories of details in AP ECET application form correction facility.
Category 1- Details that Cannot be Changed by the Candidates-
Documents to be Submitted with the Application
AP ECET 2022 Branch Change
Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket
Name of the Candidate
SSC Mark List
Father’s Name SSC Mark list
Date of Birth (as per SSC or Equivalent)
Scanned images of Signature and Photograph
Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number
Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket
Category 2: The following items can be changed by candidate on his own during the stipulated time period:
|Qualifying Examination||Study details|
|Local Area Status||Birth State, Birth District|
|Qualifying Exam Year of Appearing / Passing||Mother’s name|
|Medium of Instruction||Community|
|Annual Income of the Parents||Address for Correspondence|
|Place of Study||Mobile Number|
|E-mail id||Special Category|
|Aadhaar Card details||
AP PGECET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Following are the complete eligibility norms applicants needs to satisfy to be eligible for AP PGECET:
- Nationality: Candidates should be the citizen of India.
- Domicile: Applicants should belong to state of Andhra Pradesh state. The applicants should satisfy local/ non-local state requirements as laid down in AP Educational Institutions.
- Qualification: Applicants should be the bachelor’s degree holder in required discipline to be eligible for admission.
- Marks Criteria: Applicants should have obtained minimum 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category) to be eligible for examination.
- Fitness Certificate: Applicants should have fitness certificate.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final semester examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
- Score Card: Applicants with valid scores of GPAT and GATE can also apply for admission in offered programs.
AP PGECET 2022 Courses Offered:
- Master of Engineering
- Master of Technology
- Master of Pharmacy
- Doctor of Pharmacy – Post Baccalaureate (Pharm D. PB)
AP PGECET 2022 Exam Centres: