AP POLYCET 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. AP PolyCET 2022 is commonly known as Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test. AP PolyCET 2022 is a state-level exam which is held by the State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET), Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad. The AP PolyCET exam is held for the applicants who want to take admissions in different courses of Polytechnic.
The admissions are done across different government and private Polytechnic institutions in Andhra Pradesh. This exam is organized offline for various Diploma courses in Non-engineering and engineering. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of AP POLYCET 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
AP POLYCET 2022 Registration: To be released
AP POLYCET 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
AP POLYCET 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for AP POLYCET Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||March 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||April 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||April 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
AP POLYCET 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for AP POLYCET 2022:
- Applicants who want to apply for AP POLYCET 2022 are required to fill and submit the application form by online process.
- Complete details in the form should be filled carefully as no modification will be allowed later after the form submission.
- During filling of the form, Applicants should upload the scanned copy of the required documents in specified format and size.
Steps to Apply for AP POLYCET 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the AP POLYCET Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of AP POLYCET 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -AP POLYCET Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of AP POLYCET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the AP POLYCET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- AP POLYCET 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in AP POLYCET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
AP POLYCET 2022 Application Form Fee:
AP POLYCET 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|All category||INR 350/-|
AP POLYCET 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
AP POLYCET 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the AP POLYCET 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as AP POLYCET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit AP POLYCET 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the AP POLYCET 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on AP POLYCET registration
- Enter AP POLYCET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for AP POLYCET Application Form Correction?
- AP POLYCET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
AP POLYCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Applicants must be Indian national to apply for the AP POLYCET exam.
- Age: There is no age restriction to apply for AP Polycet.
- Qualification: Applicants should have passed SSC exam via State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh with Mathematics subject.
- Marks: Applicants are required to obtain 35% marks in each subject in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing: Those who are appearing in the qualifying exam can also apply for the entrance test.
AP POLYCET 2022 Courses Offered:
Diploma Courses in Engineering & Non- Engineering
AP POLYCET 2022 Exam Centres: