APSET 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. APSET 2022 is also known as Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test. AP SET 2022 is held by Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam for the recruitment of employees for the Government of Andhra Pradesh for postings of Assistant Professors or Lecturers in the state.
The official web page of APSET says “there is a lot of requirement of Assistant Professors/Lecturers via direct recruitment/promotions in Universities and Academic institutions in newly formed Andhra Pradesh”. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of APSET 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
APSET 2022 Registration: To be released
APSET 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
APSET 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for APSET Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
APSET 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for APSET 2022:
- APSET 2022 application form will be released soon through online mode.
- Applicants have to fill and submit the online application form till the due date of application form.
- Applicants have to mention their category in the application form along with providing other details.
- Applicants have to upload their passport size scanned photograph, signature and relevant community certificate in the prescribed format.
- No need to send the printout of confirmation page to the exam conducting authority.
- Applicants must keep the copy with them for further usage.
Steps to Apply for APSET 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the APSET Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of APSET 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -APSET Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of APSET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the APSET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- APSET 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in APSET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
APSET 2022 Application Form Fee:
APSET 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|For OC / EWS Category Candidates||: ₹ 1200/-|
|For BC-A,BC-B,BC-C,BC-D,BC-E Category Candidates||: ₹ 1000/-|
|For SC/ST/PWD/Transgender||: ₹ 700/-|
APSET 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
APSET 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the APSET 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as APSET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit APSET 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the APSET 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on APSET registration
- Enter APSET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for APSET Application Form Correction?
- APSET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
APSET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should have gained minimum 55% marks (without rounding off) in their post-graduate degree or corresponding examination in distinction from any educational institution/college that is sanctioned by UGC.
- Candidates belonging to reserved categories such as OBC (non-creamy layer)/SC/ST/PwD are eligible to apply if they have secured at least of 50% aggregate in their Post grad’s degree or equivalent exam.
- The candidates who is appearing for their Post Grad’s final year’s examination and the result of the examination is awaiting can be applied for the examination. But such applicants would be given conditional admittance and they need to provide the mark-sheet in a set duration.
- The candidates who owns a Ph.D. degree and people who have finished their Post graduate’s examination by September 1991 (regardless of the day when the outcome was announced) will be eligible for 5% relaxation in cumulative (that is, from 55% to 50%) for the exam.
Age Limit: The upper age limit for applicants is void applying for the post of Assistant Professor.
APSET 2022 Exam Centres: