Assam CEE 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Assam CEE 2022 is commonly known as Assam Combined Entrance Examination. Assam CEE 2022 is held by Assam Science and Technology University. It is a state-level entrance exam which is conducted on yearly basis.
Those applicants who want to take admission in B.Tech program in Assam can participate in this exam. Admission will be offered into various government colleges and institutes situated across Assam state. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Assam CEE 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Assam CEE 2022 Registration: To be released
Assam CEE 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Assam CEE 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Assam CEE Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||May 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||May 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||May 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||June 2022|
|Exam Date||July 2022|
Assam CEE 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Assam CEE 2022:
Candidates who want to fill ASSAM CEE 2022 Application Form should meet the eligibility criteria set by the institution. Candidates should check the prospectus and information brochure available on the official website before filling the ASSAM CEE 2022 Application Form. Candidates will be able to fill ASSAM CEE 2022 Application Form in online mode on the official website of the university.
Steps to Apply for Assam CEE 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Assam CEE Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of Assam CEE 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Assam CEE Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Assam CEE Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Assam CEE Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Assam CEE 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Assam CEE application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Assam CEE 2022 Application Form Fee:
Assam CEE 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
Assam CEE 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Assam CEE 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Assam CEE 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Assam CEE form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit Assam CEE 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Assam CEE 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Assam CEE registration
- Enter Assam CEE application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Assam CEE Application Form Correction?
- Assam CEE form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Assam CEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Domicile: Applicants should be citizen of India & permanent resident of Assam.
- Age Criteria: Applicants age must not be less than 17 years or more than 21 years as on 1st August 2022.
- Relaxation: In case of B.Sc passed applicants, the upper age limit is relaxed to 22 years & relaxed by 3 years for ST/ SC applicants.
- Qualifying Examination: Applicants should have passed 12th level from recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants should score minimum 50% marks in aggregate and (45% for SC & 40% for ST) candidates.
- Subjects: The applicants should have passed with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects.
Assam CEE 2022 Courses Offered:
B.Tech program in Assam
Assam CEE 2022 Exam Centres: