Assam SLET 2024 Application Form has been Released on 23rd November 2023. Assam State Level Eligibility Test 2024 also called as the Assam SET 2024 or Assam SLET 2024. Member States – Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Sikkim, and Tripura.
This Examination for North East Region, Assam organized State Eligibility Test (SET) for lectureship. Member States – Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Sikkim, and Tripura. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Assam SLET 2024 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Assam SLET 2024 Registration: Started
Assam SLET 2024 Application Form has been Released on 23rd November 2023. Click here to Apply.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Assam SLET Information Brochure has been Released on 23rd November 2023. Click to Check the Information Brochure.
Assam SLET 2024 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Assam SLET Registration 2024:
|Commencement of Online registration||23rd November 2023|
|Last date to submit the online Application form||8th January 2024|
|The last date to deposit the exam fee in the bank||12th January 2024|
|Issuance of Admit Card||March 2024|
|Assam SLET 2024 Exam date||17th March 2024|
|The release of the final answer key||March 2024|
|Declaration of Result||September 2024|
|Release of SET Certificate||2nd week of September 2024|
Assam SLET 2024 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Assam SLET 2024:
- Assam SLET 2024 application form will be released soon through online mode.
- Applicants have to fill and submit the online application form till the due date of application form.
- Applicants have to mention their category in the application form along with providing other details.
- Applicants have to upload their passport size scanned photograph, signature and relevant community certificate in the prescribed format.
- No need to send the printout of confirmation page to the exam conducting authority.
- Applicants must keep the copy with them for further usage.
Steps to Apply for Assam SLET 2024 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Assam SLET Application form 2024:
- Go through the official website of Assam SLET 2024 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Assam SLET Admission 2024” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Assam SLET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Assam SLET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Assam SLET 2024 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Assam SLET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Assam SLET 2024 Application Form Fee:
Assam SLET 2024 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
1. General Rs. 1200/-
2. OBC (Non-creamy layer) Rs. 1050/-
3. General (EWS) Rs. 1050/-
4. SC/ST Rs. 1000/-
5. PWD Rs. 800/-
Assam SLET 2024 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Assam SLET 2024 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Assam SLET 2024 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Assam SLET form correction is a one-time activity.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
How to Edit Assam SLET 2024 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Assam SLET 2024 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Assam SLET registration
- Enter Assam SLET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Assam SLET Application Form Correction?
- Assam SLET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Assam SLET 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
- Any Indian national applicants can apply.
- Applicants with a master’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university scoring not less than 55% marks in aggregate (50% marks for OBC-NCL/ SC/ ST/ PWD candidates) are eligible.
- The candidates in the final year of their master’s degree in the year 2024 who will obtain the degree before a prescribed date can apply too.
- PhD degree holders whose masters level examination had been completed by 19th September 1991 (irrespective of date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks.
Assam SLET 2024 Exam Centres:
- Guwahati University
- Dibrugarh University
- Tezpur University
- Assam University
- Manipur University
- Rajiv Gandhi Central University, Itanagar
- Tripura University
- Sikkim Govt. College
- Mizoram University