Assam TET 2024 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Assam Teacher Eligibility Test also known as the ATET is the state-level teacher eligibility test, which is held through the Department of School Education, which is also known as the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), of the State Government of Assam.
The main reason behind conducting the ATET 2024 eligibility test is to recruit teachers in different private and government-aided schools situated in the state of Assam. The eligibility test will be held following the rules set by the National Council of Teacher Education. The applicants can apply for the ATET 2024 eligibility test if they will satisfy the eligibility need of the institution. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Assam TET 2024 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Assam TET 2024 Registration: To be released
Assam TET 2024 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Assam TET 2024 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Assam TET Registration 2024:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Assam TET 2024 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Assam TET 2024:
Just visit the official web-portal of the Assam TET conducting board or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
There’s you’ll be able to download the “ATET notification 2024” pdf file and read the same fastidiously especially eligibility section.
Then, create your profile by making on-line registration for Assam TET 2024 exam.
Once registration for the ATET 2024 recruitment examination you’ll be able to log in again at the same web site.
Then fill all needed information within the Assam TET application form, upload pictures, make a payment of application fee as required.
Steps to Apply for Assam TET 2024 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Assam TET Application form 2024:
- Go through the official website of Assam TET 2024 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Assam TET Admission 2024” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Assam TET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Assam TET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Assam TET 2024 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Assam TET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Assam TET 2024 Application Form Fee:
Assam TET 2024 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|General Category||Rs. 325|
Assam TET 2024 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Assam TET 2024 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Assam TET 2024 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Assam TET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit Assam TET 2024 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Assam TET 2024 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Assam TET registration
- Enter Assam TET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Assam TET Application Form Correction?
- Assam TET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Assam TET 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Eligibility for Hindi Teacher: To appear within the Assam TET examination Applicantss ought to have completed their Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Hindi with 50% marks together with B.Ed or BT qualification.
For Sanskrit Teacher: For this post, eligibility has the same as Hindi Teacher Applicantss have done their BA degree in Sanskrit subject together with B.Ed/B.T from any recognized university.
Classical Teacher (Persian, Arabic, Urdu, etc): He/she has secure 50% marks in BA degree ought to be studied with the Arabic language together of obligatory subjects together with BT/B.Ed.
Classical Teacher (Manipuri & Assamese Language): BA with Honors in relevant subjects by securing a minimum of 50% marks together with BT. /B.Ed. degree. The age should not exceed forty-three years to seem within the Assam Teacher Eligibility test 2024, i.e one Jan 2018. Reserved class Applicants are eligible for age relaxation. Graduate Teacher had prescribed B.Sc/BA/B.Com secured with 50% marks together with B.T./ B.Ed. degree.
Assam TET 2024 Exam Centres:
- Baksa 01
- Barpeta 02
- Bishwanath 03
- Bongaigaon 04
- Cachar 05
- Charaideo 06
- Chirang 07
- Darrang 08
- Dhemaji 09
- Dhubri 10
- Dibrugarh 11
- Dima Hasao 12
- Goalpara 13
- Golaghat 14
- Hailakandi 15
- Hojai 16
- Jorhat 17
- Kamrup(M) 18
- Kamrup 19
- Karbi-Anglong 20
- Karimganj 21
- Kokrajhar 22
- Lakhimpur 23
- Majuli 24
- Morigaon 25
- Nagaon 26
- Nalbari 27
- Sivasagar 28
- Sonitpur 29
- South Salmara Mankachar 30
- Tinsukia 31
- Udalguri 32
- West Karbi Anglong 33