Assam University 2022 Application Form will be released by April 2022 through online mode. Assam University 2022 is a Central University which is situated in Silchar, Assam. It was established in the year 1994 under the Assam Central University Act 1989. University is affiliated with the AICTE and Bar Council of India (BCI) as well as the University Grants Commission (UGC).
It provides admission in different courses such as AICTE approved full-time MBA program and doctoral courses leading to the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), undergraduate courses in the field of Pharmacy, as well as Integrated, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, Certificate, MBA, M.Phil. And Ph.D. courses.
Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Assam University 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Assam University 2022 Registration: To be released
Assam University 2022 Application Form will be released by April 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Assam University 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Assam University Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||April 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||May 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||May 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||June 2022|
|Exam Date||June 2022|
Assam University 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Assam University 2022:
- Applicants who are interested can get the application through online mode on the official portal.
- Assam University 2022 Application Form must be filled and submitted before the last date.
- Applicants should follow the guidance to fill the Application Form in this section.
Steps to Apply for Assam University 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Assam University Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of Assam University 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Assam University Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Assam University Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Assam University Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Assam University 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Assam University application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Assam University 2022 Application Form Fee:
Assam University 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Catagory||Fees for MBA course||Fees for M.Phil. Ph.D. course|
|UR, OBC, EWS||700||700|
Assam University 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Assam University 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Assam University 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Assam University form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit Assam University 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Assam University 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Assam University registration
- Enter Assam University application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Assam University Application Form Correction?
- Assam University form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Assam University 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: The candidates should be an Indian Citizen at the time of admission.
- Residential Eligibility: The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam (min 20 yrs) and must hold a valid domicile certificate.
- Age Criteria: The age of the candidates will lie between 17 to 24 years at the time of admission.
- Educational Qualification: One should have passed the HSC exam from a known university in order to get admission to the institution.
- Compulsory Subjects: One should have physics, chemistry, mathematics/biology, and English as mandatory subjects in the exam.
- Qualifying Marks: One should score a at least of 50% marks in the qualifying exam (45% marks in case of reserved category applicants)
Assam University 2022 Courses Offered:
- B.Tech Courses:
- Agricultural Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Information Technology
- Computer Science & Engineering
- MBA Courses:
- Human Resources Management
- IT Management
- Operations Management
- Law Courses:
- B (Hons.)
- M (Master of Laws)
- Pharmacy Courses:
Assam University 2022 Exam Centres:
Assam University 2022 Exam Centers list will be provided here once official authority will released it.