AU MBA 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. AU MBA 2022 is commonly known as Andhra University – Master of Business Administration. This university was established in Vishakhapatnam (city) in Andhra Pradesh state in the year 1926. This university has too many PG courses available for the applicants.
This university was certified with the ISO 9001: 2000 in the year 2006 as the first general university of the country. The candidates can do the MBA course from this university in the tenure of 2 years. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of AU MBA 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
AU MBA 2022 Registration: To be released
AU MBA 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
AU MBA 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for AU MBA Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||January 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||March 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||March 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||April 2022|
|Exam Date||April 2022|
AU MBA 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for AU MBA 2022:
- The candidates need to visit the official website to fill the application form.
- The candidates need to register their email id and also set up a password for the login.
- Candidates will need to fill the complete and accurate information in the form.
- The information will include personal information and educational details.
- As a part of the form filling the candidates also need to upload a few scanned documents which include the passport size photo and the copy of the signature.
Steps to Apply for AU MBA 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the AU MBA Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of AU MBA 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -AU MBA Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of AU MBA Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the AU MBA Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- AU MBA 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in AU MBA application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
AU MBA 2022 Application Form Fee:
AU MBA 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
Applicants have to pay the application fee of Rs. 350/-.
AU MBA 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
AU MBA 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the AU MBA 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as AU MBA form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit AU MBA 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the AU MBA 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on AU MBA registration
- Enter AU MBA application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for AU MBA Application Form Correction?
- AU MBA form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
AU MBA 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should have cleared the B (Bachelor’s) degree with a tenure of 3 years.
- The candidates should have achieved minimum 50% of marks in the HSC if they belong to the general category.
- The applicants should have achieved minimum 45% of marks in the HSC if they belong to the ST, SC or reserved category.
- Candidates should have qualified in Mathematics as one of the subjects while completing their HSC.
- Only candidates from India can apply for this course.
- If the candidate have completed his degree from distance education program then they need to get their certificates acknowledged by the UGC, AICTE or DEC.
AU MBA 2022 Courses Offered:
Admissions into MBA programs offered by the university.
AU MBA 2022 Exam Centres: