AUEET 2023 Application Form will be released by last week of May 2023 through online mode. AUEET is known as the Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test. It is organized every year by the Directorate of admissions, Andhra University. Through AUEET, applicants can get admission to the 6 years dual degree course (B. Tech + M. Tech) in the University College of Engineering (A), and Andhra University (AU) College of Engineering for women.
Below in this article, we have provided all the details of AUEET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
AUEET 2023 Registration: To be released
AUEET 2023 Application Form will be released by last week of May 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
AUEET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for AUEET Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||last week of May 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||3rd week of June 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility,||June 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||28th June 2023|
|Exam Date||30th June 2023|
AUEET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for AUEET 2023:
- AUEET 2023 application form will be released by last week of May 2023 through online mode.
- The offline application form can be purchased from the university campus.
- The application form will be filled and submitted till 3rd week of June 2023.
- Incomplete application form will lead to rejection so applicants must fill the form properly and carefully.
- During registration, applicants must filled all required details such as candidates name, phone number, address etc. details.
- Applicants must upload the documents in the mentioned format while filling the application form.
Steps to Apply for AUEET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the AUEET Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of AUEET 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -AUEET Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of AUEET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the AUEET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- AUEET 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in AUEET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
AUEET 2023 Application Form Fee:
AUEET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The application fee will be Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 2000/- for NRI/ SAARC candidates & 50$ for foreign national candidates)
AUEET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Work experience certificate (if any)
- JEE Main/ JEE Advanced/ Karnataka CET/ COMEDK / AUEET or other state entrance exam score card
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
AUEET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the AUEET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as AUEET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit AUEET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the AUEET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on AUEET registration
- Enter AUEET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for AUEET Application Form Correction?
- AUEET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
AUEET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
B. Tech Course:
- Education Qualification: Applicants should qualify their 10th & 12th level examination from any recognized board or university.
- Marks Scored: Applying candidates must score 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST) to be eligible for the examination.
- Mandatory Subject: Mathematics & Physics are the mandatory subject along with any one from biochemistry/ biotechnology/ chemistry/ vocational subject in 12th
- Score Card: Candidates who will have JEE Advanced/ JEE Main/ COMEDK
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam will be also eligible to apply for AUEET 2023.
B. Tech (Lateral Entry Course):
- Education Qualification: Applying candidates must have diploma in engineering or any equivalent from recognized university or institute.
- Marks Scored: Applicants should have score 45% marks (40% for reserved category) to be eligible for same.
AUEET 2023 Courses Offered:
B.A. LL. B. (Hons)
B.B.A. LL. B. (Hons)
AUEET 2023 Exam Centres:
|Code of the Centre||City||Test Centre|
|01||Vishakhapatnam||Gayatri Vidya Parishad, MVP Colony, Visakhapatnam.|
|Dr.L.B.College Block-III, Resapuvanipalem, Visakhapatnam.|
|B.V.K.College, Dwarakanagar, Visakhapatnam.|
|Andhra University College of Engineering for women, Near Sivajipalem campus, beside Sivaji Park, Visakhapatnam|
|04||Kakinada||Ideal College of Arts & Science, PG Courses, Vidyut Nagar, Kakinada.|
|07||Vijayawada||SRR & CVR Govt. Degree College, Machavaram, Vijayawada|