Avantika University 2023 Application Form has been released through online mode. Avantika university Admission Process is a university level admission procedure organized for the candidates willing to get admission in UG and PG Courses of Engineering, Design & Fashion field. Applicants will be selected for the admission on the basis of various National/State level entrance examination.
Avantika University will also held a university level entrance exam known as the DAT (Design Aptitude Test) for admission in various courses of Design field. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Avantika University 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Avantika University 2023 Registration: Application Started (Design)
Avantika University 2023 Application Form has been released for B.Des & M.Des. Click here to Apply.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Avantika University 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Avantika University Registration 2023:
For Design Courses:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility,||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
For B.Tech. Courses:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Starting of application form||June 2023|
|Last date to submit applications for 1st phase||4th week of July 2023|
|Merit list release||1st week of August 2023|
|Admission begins from||3rd week of August 2023|
Avantika University 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Avantika University 2023:
- The Application Form will be released through online mode only, as no other mode is provided by the authority.
- Applicants must submit the application form within provided time as no application form will be accepted after due date.
- Official authority will released the separate application form for every courses.
- Applicants must submit the application form with correct and proper details as any editing in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- The details filled by candidate in the application form must be as per the instruction given for particular field, as no correction facility will be provided.
- Candidates don’t have to send any hardcopy of filled application form to the authority.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for further usage.
Steps to Apply for Avantika University 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Avantika University Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of Avantika University 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Avantika University Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Avantika University Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Avantika University Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Avantika University 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Avantika University application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Avantika University 2023 Application Form Fee:
Avantika University 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Courses||Indian Applicants||NRIs/ PIO/ CIO and Foreign National (INR)|
|Design Aptitude Test (DAT)||Rs. 3000||Rs. 4500|
|Engineering||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1500|
Avantika University 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Avantika University 2023 Application Form Correction?
Authority will not provide any correction facility for editing the mistakes in the form. So applicants must to careful while filling the application form.
How to Edit Avantika University 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Avantika University 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Avantika University registration
- Enter Avantika University application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Avantika University Application Form Correction?
- Avantika University form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Avantika University 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
For B.Tech. Courses:
- Education Qualification: Applicants should have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Applicants must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as mandatory subjects.
- Marks Scored: Applicants should score min of 55% marks in PCM subjects and 50% Marks in English subject.
- Score Card: Applicants should have valid score card of JEE or any state entrance exam.
For B.Des./M.Des. Courses:
- Education Qualification: Applicants should have passed 10+2 (for B.Des.) and Graduation in B.Des. (For M.Des) from any recognized board
- Marks Scored: Applicants should secure at least 50% marks in qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Proficiency: Applicants should be proficient in English language.
- Score Card: Applicants should have valid score card of MIT Pune DAT.
Avantika University 2023 Courses Offered:
Avantika university offer admission in:
B.Tech. (4 years), B.Arch. (5 years), B. Des (4 years), and M. Des. (2 years).