Azim Premji University NET 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. The Azim Premji University National Entrance Test is abbreviated as APU NET 2022, and this examination is organized through Azim Premji University to offer admission to applicants in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses such as MA, BA, B.Sc, LL.M and much more.
Those candidates who wish to get admission in the various programs from Azim Premji University; they can fill the application form online and offline mode. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Azim Premji University NET 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Azim Premji University NET 2022 Registration: To be released
Azim Premji University NET 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Azim Premji University NET 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Azim Premji University NET Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||January 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||April 203|
|Application Form Correction Facility||April 203|
|Downloading of admit card||May 2022|
|Exam Date||May 2022|
Azim Premji University NET 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Azim Premji University NET 2022:
- Those candidates are interested and eligible to get admission in the various programs from this university, they can fill the application form through online or offline mode.
- Applicants must have to fill and submit the application form before the last date of submission.
Steps to Apply for Azim Premji University NET 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Azim Premji University NET Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of Azim Premji University NET 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Azim Premji University NET Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Azim Premji University NET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Azim Premji University NET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Azim Premji University NET 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Azim Premji University NET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
Azim Premji University NET 2022 Application Form Fee:
Azim Premji University NET 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Application Fee||Rs 500|
Azim Premji University NET 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Azim Premji University NET 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Azim Premji University NET 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Azim Premji University NET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit Azim Premji University NET 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Azim Premji University NET 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Azim Premji University NET registration
- Enter Azim Premji University NET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Azim Premji University NET Application Form Correction?
- Azim Premji University NET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Azim Premji University NET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
|For Post Graduate Programs||Candidates must be qualified in Master of Arts in Education/ Master of Arts in Development/ Master of Arts in Public Policy and Governance.
They should be qualified in any discipline such as Social Sciences, Physical Sciences, Engineering, Humanities, Agriculture, Medicine, Commerce, Environmental Sciences, Management, etc. from a recognized university.
Candidates can also apply if they appear in the final year.
|For Under Graduate Programs||Applicants must be qualified in Class 12 / Pre University certificate from any recognized Indian Board or any valid international certificate equivalent to the Class 12.
The age of the applicants must not be older than 19 years.
Azim Premji University NET 2022 Courses Offered:
|Law||Master of Law (LLM) in Law and Development|
Azim Premji University NET 2022 Exam Centres:
|Test Cities||Test Cities||Interview Cities|