BCECE 2023 Application Form will be released by May 2023 through online mode. BCECE 2023 is commonly known as Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination. BCECE 2023 is a state level entrance exam organized by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB).
The examination will be organized for the applicants aspiring admission in various Pharmacy, Medical, Agriculture courses offered by the various Govt. and Private institutions across the state. JEE Main scores will be considered for providing admission in engineering courses. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of BCECE 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
BCECE 2023 Registration: Starting Soon
BCECE 2023 Application Form will be released by May 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
BCECE 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for BCECE Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||May 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||June 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||June 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||July 2023|
|Exam Date||July 2023|
BCECE 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for BCECE 2023:
- The official authorities will release the notification about the admission process along with the BCECE 2023 Application Form in online mode.
- Then the candidates will have to register themselves by providing some details like name, mobile number, email id, etc.
- Once the candidate get the BCECE 2023 Application Form, he or they can start by entering the details in it with the help of the educational documents.
Steps to Apply for BCECE 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the BCECE Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of BCECE 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -BCECE Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of BCECE Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the BCECE Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- BCECE 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in BCECE application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
BCECE 2023 Application Form Fee:
BCECE 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Subject||Category of the applicant||Amount|
|PCM / PCB / CBA / PCA / MBA / MCA||General / OBC Category applicants||Rs 1000 / –|
|PCMB||General / OBC Category applicants||Rs 1100 / –|
|PCM / PCB / CBA / PCA / MBA / MCA||SC / ST / DQ category applicants||Rs 500 / –|
|PCMB||SC / ST / DQ category applicants||Rs 550 / –|
BCECE 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
BCECE 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the BCECE 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as BCECE form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit BCECE 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the BCECE 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on BCECE registration
- Enter BCECE application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for BCECE Application Form Correction?
- BCECE form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
BCECE 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for BCECE 2023 Examination:
- Nationality: Candidates should be the Indian citizen to be eligible for BCECE 2023.
- Qualification: Candidates should qualify their 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applying applicants should have scored minimum 45% marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Subject: He/ she should have Mathematics & Physics as one of their compulsory subjects along with any of Biology/ Biotechnology/ Chemistry.
- Age limit: He/ she should be more than 17 years old to be eligible for BCECE 2023.
- Appearing: Appearing applicants for final academic examination in 2023 can also apply for admission.
BCECE 2023 Courses Offered:
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Occupation Therapy
- Para Medical Bachelor
- Graduate Programs (Lab Tech, O.T. Assistant, Xray Tech, Ophthalmic Assistant, Orthotics, and Prosthetics) and other similar programs
- Engineering and Pharmacy Courses
- Agriculture Courses
BCECE 2023 Exam Centres:
|BCECE Exam Centres||Centre Code||BCECE Exam Centres||Centre Code|