BEEE 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. BEEE 2022 commonly known as to Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination and this entrance examination is organized by the Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER).
It is necessary for those applicants, who are interested to get admission to the various courses in the field of Engineering and Technology, Management Studies, Arts and Science, Medicine and Law.
The applicants must have the eligibility criteria to get admission in the various courses of BEEE 2022 and they need to fill the Application Form through online mode from the official website of Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of BEEE 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
BEEE 2022 Registration: To be released
BEEE 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
BEEE 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for BEEE Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||January 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||May 2022|
|Exam Date||May 2022|
BEEE 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for BEEE 2022:
- Official Authority will issue BEEE 2022 Application form on online Official portal.
- Interested applicants need to apply before the last date.
- Applicants need to obtain an application from any one mode and fill all details in it like personal and Qualification details etc.
- After that upload/attach the candidate’s image & signature which should be in 200 KB size in JPG format.
Steps to Apply for BEEE 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the BEEE Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of BEEE 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -BEEE Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of BEEE Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the BEEE Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- BEEE 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in BEEE application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
BEEE 2022 Application Form Fee:
BEEE 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- Application Cost Rs.1000/- for Candidates.
BEEE 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
BEEE 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the BEEE 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as BEEE form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit BEEE 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the BEEE 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on BEEE registration
- Enter BEEE application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for BEEE Application Form Correction?
- BEEE form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
BEEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian National applicant are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Applicants must pass their higher secondary 12th level or its equivalent from a recognized board or university. To apply in the Post Graduate program applier have to clear a Bachelor’s degree.
- Mandatory Subjects: Applicants should have passed higher secondary with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics subjects mandatory.
- Percentage: Applicants need to secure at least of 50% marks in the higher secondary
- The candidates who want to apply for the B.Tech course must have cleared the HSC and must have achieved a at least 50% score in the examination.
- The candidates who want to apply for the M.Tech course must have a B.Tech degree in advance with a at least of 50% of the score in the examination.
- The candidates who want to apply for the MBA course should have cleared the graduation from any stream.
- Age limit: Applicants applying must be twenty-five-year age.
BEEE 2022 Courses Offered:
|Mechanical Engineering||Automobile Engineering|
|Aeronautical Engineering||Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Computer Science and Engineering||Information Technology|
|Agricultural Bio-Technology||Genetic Engineering|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||Bio – Medical Engineering|
BEEE 2022 Exam Centres:
|Andaman and Nicobar|
|Bokaro steel city||231|
BEE 2022 Online Exam centers:
|Exam City||Centre Code|
|Andaman and Nicobar|