BHU 2023 Application Form will be released by April 2023 through online mode. BHU 2023 stands for Banaras Hindu University. BHU 2023 offers various courses in Undergraduate & Postgraduate level. Earlier, Banaras Hindu University (BHU) conducts the examination as UET & PET. From 2023, the admission will be given through Common University Entrance Test (CUET 2023).
Admission will be offered to applicants in CUET (UG) and CUET (PG) level courses. The BHU University offers various courses at the UG level such as Engineering, Management, Arts, etc. The various courses at the PG level are M.A, MBA, MFA, LLM, MTech, etc. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of BHU 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
BHU 2023 Registration: To be released
BHU 2023 Application Form will be released by April 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
BHU 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for BHU Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||April 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||May 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||May 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||June 2023|
|Exam Date||June 2023|
BHU 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for BHU 2023:
- The applicants will be able to fill out the BHU 2023 Application form through online mode.
- To register for the BHU 2023 examination applicants need to enter all the required details in the application form.
- Applicants need to fill in all the details very carefully such as Name, Father’s Name, and Mother’s Name in the application form.
- Applicants should not forget to upload scanned documents like photographs, mark sheets, and signature in the application form.
- Once form is completely filled, candidates must not forget to take its print out for future use.
Steps to Apply for BHU 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the BHU Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of BHU 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -BHU Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of BHU Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the BHU Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- BHU 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in BHU application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
BHU 2023 Application Form Fee:
BHU 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
For CUET (UG):
|Category||Centres in India (Each Slot)||Centres outside India (Each Slot)|
|General/ UN-Reserved||Rs. 650/-||Rs. 3000/-|
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWBD/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 550/-||Rs. 3000/-|
For CUET (PG):
|Category||Centres in India (For up to 3 test papers)||Centres in India (Per paper)||Centres outside India|
|General/ UN-Reserved||Rs. 800/-||Rs.200/-||Rs. 4000/- (For up to 3 papers)
Rs. 1000/- (For up to 1 paper)
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 600/-||Rs.150/-|
|SC/ ST/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 550/-||Rs.150/-|
BHU 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
BHU 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the BHU 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as BHU form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit BHU 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the BHU 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on BHU registration
- Enter BHU application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for BHU Application Form Correction?
- BHU form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
BHU 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Qualification: For UG, applicants should pass the 12th class or equivalent exam. Applicants should have bachelor’s degree or equivalent examination for PG level examination.
- Percentage: Applying applicants should have qualified the examination with at least 50% marks to be eligible.
- Nationality: Indian National citizen will be eligible to apply.
- Age: There will be no age limit to apply for BHU examination.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the qualifying exam will be also eligible to apply.
BHU 2023 Courses Offered:
BHU University offers various courses at the UG level such as Engineering, Management, Arts, etc. The various courses at the PG level are M.A, MBA, MFA, LLM, MTech, etc.
BHU 2023 Exam Centres:
|Silchar (Assam University)||Assam|
|Baramulla||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Doda||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Ganderbal||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Jammu||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Pulwama||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Samba||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Sri Nagar||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Bokaro Steel City||Jharkhand|
|Tiruchirappalli (Trichy)||Tamil Nadu|
|Noida/Greater Noida||Uttar Pradesh|
|Prayagraj (Allahabad)||Uttar Pradesh|
CUET 2023 Exam Centre Cities Outside India:
The table below brings the list of 14 international cities where CUET 2023 is being held.
|Dubai||United Arab Emirates (UAE)||ZZ04|