BLDE UGET 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. BLDE UGET 2022 is commonly known as the Bijapur Liberal District Educational University undergraduate & Postgraduate entrance test. This is one of the famous university known for its best studies and faculty gives the opportunity to enter in MBBS at the Under-Graduate level & MD, MS, M. Ch, M. Sc at Post-Graduate level. BLDE UGET is a State Level Entrance Exam held by BLDE University, Bijapur.
BLDE UGET is also considered as a state-level examination and this is organized in multiple cities. This is one of the popular universities in Karnataka and at the same time, it also provides education in multiple medical courses. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of BLDE UGET 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
BLDE UGET 2022 Registration: To be released
BLDE UGET 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
BLDE UGET 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for BLDE UGET Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||July 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
BLDE UGET 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for BLDE UGET 2022:
- Applicants should need to choose any mode after that applier has to provide all details in it like personal and qualification details.
- Provide all valid details and perfect documents.
- After provide details attach or upload a passport size image of applicants and signature.
- After completing the application submit it and keep a printed copy for future use.
Steps to Apply for BLDE UGET 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the BLDE UGET Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of BLDE UGET 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -BLDE UGET Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of BLDE UGET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the BLDE UGET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- BLDE UGET 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in BLDE UGET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
BLDE UGET 2022 Application Form Fee:
BLDE UGET 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The applicant can also pay the application fee of Rs. 2000.
BLDE UGET 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
BLDE UGET 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the BLDE UGET 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as BLDE UGET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit BLDE UGET 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the BLDE UGET 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on BLDE UGET registration
- Enter BLDE UGET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for BLDE UGET Application Form Correction?
- BLDE UGET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
BLDE UGET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates should be at least of 17 years of age.
- The candidates should have cleared HSC or any equivalent examination.
- The qualifying examination should have courses pertaining to Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Zoology with English as a mandatory subject.
- The minimum aggregate for an applicant belonging to UR category is 50%.
- It is 40% for the applicants with locomotor disabilities, and 40% for the applicant belonging to OBC.
BLDE UGET 2022 Courses Offered:MBBS at the Under-Graduate level & MD, MS, M.Ch, M.Sc at Post-Graduate level.
BLDE UGET 2022 Exam Centres:
The exam will be held in a number of centers across the country including Bijapur, Bangalore, New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Indore Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Pune, Ranchi, Jaipur, Vijayawada and Jammu.