BSAUEEE 2023 Application Form will be released by January 2023 through online mode. BSAUEEE 2023 Stands for B.S. Abdur Rahman University Engineering Entrance Examination. B.S. Abdur Rahman University Engineering Entrance Examination (BSAUEEE) 2023 is held by B. S. Abdur Rahman University.
The BSAUEEE will be organized online mode for admitting the candidates in the undergraduate engineering programs. Under BSAUEEE 2023, the admissions will be offered on the basis of the rank scored by them, it is also based on the JEE Main 2023 score.
The applicants who are seeking for admission in the B. Tech course at the University need to fill the BSAUEEE 2023 Online Application Form. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of BSAUEEE 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
BSAUEEE 2023 Registration: To be released
BSAUEEE 2023 Application Form will be released by January 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
BSAUEEE 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for BSAUEEE Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||January 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||April 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||April 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||May 2023|
|Exam Date||May 2023|
BSAUEEE 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for BSAUEEE 2023:
The application form will be available on the official website.
Applicants will fill the form only through online mode./
Applicants need to provide their details, qualification details, and payment details in the form.
The applicants details include- Name, gender, religion, DOB, parent’s information, course preference, residential address, etc.
Steps to Apply for BSAUEEE 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the BSAUEEE Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of BSAUEEE 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -BSAUEEE Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of BSAUEEE Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the BSAUEEE Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- BSAUEEE 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in BSAUEEE application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
BSAUEEE 2023 Application Form Fee:
BSAUEEE 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- Online: All the applicants have to pay INR 750 as registration fee online (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking).
- Offline: Applicants will pay the registration fee of INR 750 offline by Demand Draft in favor of ‘B.S. Abdur Rahman University’, payable at Chennai to the Director (Admissions).
BSAUEEE 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
BSAUEEE 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the BSAUEEE 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as BSAUEEE form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit BSAUEEE 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the BSAUEEE 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on BSAUEEE registration
- Enter BSAUEEE application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for BSAUEEE Application Form Correction?
- BSAUEEE form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
BSAUEEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality: Indian National applicants are eligible to apply.
Qualification: Applicants should need to have passed tenth & twelfth class in relevant stream or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
Subjects: candidates who want to apply have to complete the above exam with PCM subjects.
Percentage: Applicants should need to secured a minimum of 50% mark in the above examination.
Age limit: Applicants who need to apply the upper age limit is 22 years of age.
BSAUEEE 2023 Courses Offered:
|Category I||Category II||Category III|
|Civil Engineering||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering|
|Mechanical Engineering||Information Technology Engineering||Polymer Engineering|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||Aeronautical Engineering|
|Computer Science & Engineering||Automobile Engineering|
BSAUEEE 2023 Exam Centres: