BVP CET 2023 Application Form has been extended through online mode. BVP CET 2023 is Bhartiya Vidyapeeth University Common Entrance Test organized by the Bhartiya Vidyapeeth University itself. This university level entrance test will be held for applicants want admission in various UG and PG courses of Engineering, Pharmacy, CS, Law, Nursing, Architecture and Management field.
Shortlisted applicants from the entrance examination will get admission in their applied programme at BVP University campus. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of BVP CET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
BVP CET 2023 Registration: Extended
BVP CET 2023 Application Form has been extended for various UG & PG courses. Click here to Apply.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
BVP CET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for BVP CET Registration 2023:
For B.Tech courses:
|Online application form start||25th January 2023|
|Last date to apply||1st June 2023|
|Exam date||11th June 2023|
For MBA/ MCA/ MHA courses:
|Application form starts||23rd January 2023|
|Last date to apply||30th March 2023|
|Exam Date||9th April 2023|
BVP CET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for BVP CET 2023:
- BVP University Application Form will be made available for every applicants through online mode.
- Applying applicants for BVP CET should confirm their eligibility before applying as only eligible candidates will be allowed to apply for BVP CET exam.
- Applicants should fill the application form before last date of submission however the last date for submission can be changed accordingly.
Steps to Apply for BVP CET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the BVP CET Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of BVP CET 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -BVP CET Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of BVP CET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the BVP CET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- BVP CET 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in BVP CET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
BVP CET 2023 Application Form Fee:
BVP CET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Description of the entrance exam||Amount|
|Application fee for the BVP CET Engineering entrance exam||Rs 1700 / –|
|Application fee for the BVP CET B – CAT / BVP CET B – MAT||Rs 1700 / – (+18 % GST)|
|Application fee for the BVP CET Medical entrance exam||Rs 2000 / –|
|Application fee for the BVP CET DENPAT / BVP CET MEDPET entrance exam||Rs 3000 / –|
BVP CET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
BVP CET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the BVP CET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as BVP CET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit BVP CET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the BVP CET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on BVP CET registration
- Enter BVP CET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for BVP CET Application Form Correction?
- BVP CET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
BVP CET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
For B.Tech Courses:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Qualification: Applicants should need to passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- Marks: He/she must need to scored minimum 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ ST category candidates) in their qualifying exams to be eligible.
- Subjects: Applicants should need to Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects to be eligible for examination.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in their qualifying examination in 2022 can also apply for admission.
For M.Tech Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in B.Tech./ B.E. from a recognized institution.
- Marks: Applying applicants should need to secured minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST category candidates) in their qualifying exam.
For MBA Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants should be Bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline from any recognized institution.
- Marks Criteria: He/she must have obtain at last 50% aggregate marks in their qualifying degree to be eligible for admission.
BVP CET 2023 Courses Offered:
|B.Pharm & Pharm.D|
|B. Sc. Nursing|
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy|
|B. Pharm II( Direct II Yr)|
|B Optom Lateral Entry|
|B.B.A. LLB ( 5 Years )|
|BA LLB ( 5 Years )|
|B. Tech – II (Direct II Yr)|
|LLB ( 3 Years)|
Photography / B.A. in
BVP CET 2023 Exam Centres:
|Sl. No.||City||Sl. No||City|
BVP CET 2023 Contact Details:
Email ID: [email protected]
Admission Support: +91-20-24407131 / 24407132