Calcutta University 2023 Application Form will be released by May 2023 through online mode. Calcutta University 2023 exam offer candidates admission to various UG, PG, Research, and Diploma level programs in different specializations.
Calcutta University 2023 application form can be filled online or offline, and payment of the application fee through SBI Collect or Challan. Candidates can get admission in these courses under two categories, i.e., Category ‘A’ for CU Candidates and Category ‘B’ for Non-CU candidates. The admission under ‘A’ and ‘B’ categories are granted over 60% and 40% seats respectively.
Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Calcutta University 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Calcutta University 2023 Registration: To be released
Calcutta University 2023 Application Form will be released by May 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Calcutta University 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Calcutta University Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||May 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||June 2023|
|Application Form, Correction Facility||June 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||July 2023|
|Exam Date||July 2023|
Calcutta University 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Calcutta University 2023:
- Calcutta University Application form will be made available for eligible applicants through both online as well as offline mode.
- Applicants will be able to submit the application from through the website of Calcutta University 2023 only.
- Applicants should fill the application form with utmost caution, as there won’t be any correction facility for application form.
Steps to Apply for Calcutta University 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Calcutta University Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of Calcutta University 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Calcutta University Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Calcutta University Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Calcutta University Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Calcutta University 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Calcutta University application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
Calcutta University 2023 Application Form Fee:
Calcutta University 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Category||For UG||For PG|
|For General Category Candidates||Rs. 100/-||Rs.200/-|
|For SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates||Rs. 25/-||Rs.100/-|
Calcutta University 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Calcutta University 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Calcutta University 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Calcutta University form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit Calcutta University 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Calcutta University 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Calcutta University registration
- Enter Calcutta University application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Calcutta University Application Form Correction?
Applicants should fill the application form details with utmost caution, because there won’t be any correction facility for application form.
Calcutta University 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Qualification: Applying applicants for B.Tech. Programme should have qualify 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants should be sc0red minimum 50% marks and 45% marks as SC/ ST applicants to be eligible for admission.
- Score Card: Applicants should have valid score in WBJEE examination to be eligible for admission .
For B.Sc. (Hons.):
- Qualification: Applicants should have qualify their 10+2 level or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applying applicants must have scored minimum 50% marks (40% marks for SC/ ST candidates) in their qualifying examination to be eligible B.Sc. (Hons.) admission.
For M. Tech:
- Qualification: Applying applicants for M.Tech. Programme should be the bachelor’s degree holder in B.Tech or equivalent course from any recognized institution.
- Marks: Applicants should have secured at least 60% marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible for M.Tech Programme.
- Score Card: Applying applicants should have GATE Scored Card to be eligible for admission.
For M. Com:
- Qualification: Applicants applying for the B.Com. programme should have qualify 10+2 intermediate examination to be eligible for admission.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored minimum 50% marks in their qualifying exam to be eligible for admission.
Calcutta University 2023 Courses Offered:
|Offered UG Courses||
B.Ed, B.L.I.Sc, B.Tech, B.Sc, B.A, B.A. L.L.B
|Offered PG Courses||
M.Sc, PhD, M.Phil, M.B.M, M.Com, MBA in Finance, M.C.A, L.L.M
Certification courses, Diploma courses