CAT 2022 Application Form will be released by August 2022 through online mode. CAT 2022 is popularly known as Common Admission Test. CAT 2022 is a national-level entrance examination organized by the Indian Institute of Management (IIM’s) on rotational basis every year. It is management entrance test held for admission into IIMs and other business schools throughout India.
Other than IIMs, applicants can also use CAT scores for admission into various PG Management Programs of various Government and Private Management institutions. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of CAT 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
CAT 2022 Registration: To be released
CAT 2022 Application Form will be released by August 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
CAT 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for CAT Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||August 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||September 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||September 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||October 2022|
|Exam Date||October 2022|
CAT 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for CAT 2022:
- The registration process will be carried out through online mode.
- Applicants have to get themselves registered by entering their required details.
- After registration, applicants have to navigate to the application form and fill other details in application form with their name, address, education qualification, etc.
- Upload the documents asked during the registration procedure.
- After uploading the documents and filling details, applicants should re-check all the details filled in the application form.
Steps to Apply for CAT 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the CAT Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of CAT 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -CAT Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of CAT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the CAT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- CAT 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in CAT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
CAT 2022 Application Form Fee:
CAT 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|For candidates belonging to General/ OBC||Rs 2200/-|
|For candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs 1100/-|
CAT 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
CAT 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the CAT 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as CAT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit CAT 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the CAT 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on CAT registration
- Enter CAT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for CAT Application Form Correction?
- CAT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
CAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Qualifying Exam: The applicants should possess a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent exam from a recognized college/ university or institute.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks: The applicant should obtain minimum 50% marks in case of general category applicants(45% marks for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates) in the qualifying exam.
- Age Limit: There will be no age or attempt limit to apply for CAT.
- Appearing Candidates: Applicants appearing in final year of their bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply. Those having professional degrees like CA/ CS/ ICWA can also apply.
CAT 2022 Courses Offered:
PG Management Programs of various Government and Private Management institutions.
CAT 2022 Exam Centres: