CCMT 2024 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. CCMT Stands for Centralized Counseling for M Tech/M Arch/M Plan/M Des. CCMT is organized by the National Institute of Technology (NIT) Delhi. GATE CCMT 2024, or Centralized Counseling for M Tech/M Arch/M Plan/M Des, is a centralized admissions process for NITs and IIEST Shibpur.
CCMT has 57 participating institutions, including all NITs, IIEST Shibpur, and certain IIITs and GFTIs. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of CCMT 2024 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
CCMT 2024 Registration: To be released
CCMT 2024 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
CCMT 2024 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for CCMT Registration 2024:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||May 2024|
|Last date to submit application form||June 2024|
|Application Form Correction Facility,||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
CCMT 2024 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for CCMT 2024:
- Appearing applicants should have to registered themselves through online mode for CCMT and they have to fill their choices across all the participating institutes.
- The seat will be allotted to the applicants on the basis of choices filled by the applicants and seat availability.
- Applicants need to pay the seat acceptance fee online or offline mode and they have to report at the allotted center.
Steps to Apply for CCMT 2024 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the CCMT Application form 2024:
- Go through the official website of CCMT 2024 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -CCMT Admission 2024” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of CCMT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the CCMT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- CCMT 2024 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in CCMT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
CCMT 2024 Application Form Fee:
CCMT 2024 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Category of candidates||Amount|
CCMT 2024 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
CCMT 2024 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the CCMT 2024 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as CCMT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit CCMT 2024 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the CCMT 2024 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on CCMT registration
- Enter CCMT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for CCMT Application Form Correction?
- CCMT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
CCMT 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applying applicants should be qualified in the GATE Score of the year 2018/2019/2024.
- The candidates should be qualified with at least 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 60% for OC/OB applicants. SC/ST/PwD applicants must need to secured 6.0 CGPA (on a 10 point scale) or 55%.
- The conversion from CGPA to the percentage or vice versa given by an individual Institutes/university will not be considered/allowed.
- Applicants must have certification from any of the professional societies to be eligible.
CCMT 2024 Courses Offered:
Through CCMT 2024 applicants can get admission into 57 Institutes in (NITs, IIITs, CFTIs, and GFTIs).