CENTAC 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. CENTAC 203 Stands for Centralized Admission Committee. CENTAC is a state level admission procedure organized by the Centralized Admission Committee, Puducherry. This state level admission procedure will be regulated for shortlisting the applicants for admission in various Engineering, Pharmacy and Medical Programmes.
Applicants will get shortlisted for the admission on the basis of their merit and scores of national level exams. Shortlisted applicants from the admission procedure will get admission in various offered courses at Govt. and Private institutions across the state. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of CENTAC 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
CENTAC 2022 Registration: To be released
CENTAC 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
CENTAC 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for CENTAC Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||June 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||July 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||July 2022|
|Merit list publication||August 2022|
|Counselling process||September 2022|
CENTAC 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for CENTAC 2022:
- The registration process will be regulated for eligible applicants only, so applicants should confirm their eligibility before applying.
- Applicants should fill the application form very carefully as there won’t be any correction facility for the application form.
- Applicants should fill the application form as per the given instructions on it.
- The details filled by applicants in the application form should be same as it appears in their marksheet, any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
Steps to Apply for CENTAC 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the CENTAC Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of CENTAC 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -CENTAC Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of CENTAC Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the CENTAC Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- CENTAC 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in CENTAC application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
CENTAC 2022 Application Form Fee:
CENTAC 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|No. of Courses||General Category||Reserved Category|
|For 1 course||Rs. 600||Rs. 300|
|For 2 course||Rs. 900||Rs. 450|
|For 3 course||Rs. 1200||Rs. 600|
|For BA LLB course||Rs. 600||Rs. 300|
CENTAC 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
CENTAC 2022 Application Form Correction?
Candidates should fill application form with utmost caution, as no correction facility will provided.
How to Edit CENTAC 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the CENTAC 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on CENTAC registration
- Enter CENTAC application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for CENTAC Application Form Correction?
- CENTAC form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
CENTAC 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided complete eligibility criteria for the CENTAC 2022:
For MBBS/ BDS/ B.V.Sc. /A.H/ B.P.T. Programme:
- Qualification: Applicants should need to passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subject: Applicants should have Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology, Botany or Zoology with English as compulsory subject.
- Marks: Applicants should qualify with at least of 50% marks (40% Marks for reserved category applicants to be eligible for the examination.
- Scores: Applicants should have valid scores of NEET 2022.
For B.Tech. Programmes:
- Qualification: Applicants should have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subject: Applicants should have Physics & Mathematic as their compulsory subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Marks: Applicants should have to scored at least 45% marks (40% Marks for reserved category) to be eligible for the examination.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final examination will be also eligible for the examination.
CENTAC 2022 Courses Offered:
- B.Sc Nursing
- B.Sc (MLT)
- BA. LL.B
- B.Sc Agriculture
- B.Sc Horticulture