CEPT 2023 Application Form will be released by March 2023 through online mode. The CEPT University 2023 invites the application form for admission into Under-Graduate and Postgraduate courses.
Through CEPT Entrance Exam, a applicants can get admission in UG of Bachelor of Architecture/ Construction Technology/ Interior Design/ Urban Design and Design (Building Products and Systems/Furniture) and in PG: M ArchDesign / M.Arch/ MA (Conservation and Regeneration, Architectural History and Theory), Master of (Landscape Architecture, Urban Planning, Urban Transport Systems and many more. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of CEPT 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
CEPT 2023 Registration: To be released
CEPT 2023 Application Form will be released by March 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
CEPT 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for CEPT Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||March 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
CEPT 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for CEPT 2023:
- All Applicants will need to satisfy the terms & conditions of the CEPT Entrance Exam 2023 to apply for admission.
- fill up details like full name of the applier, parent name, Gender, Birth of Date, residential address, valid Email ID, active contact number, etc.
- Provide the required documents of Degree certificates (self-attested), mark sheets (of all semesters), Curriculum vitae, and Academic and/or Professional experience certificates, and many more.
Steps to Apply for CEPT 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the CEPT Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of CEPT 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -CEPT Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of CEPT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the CEPT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- CEPT 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in CEPT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
CEPT 2023 Application Form Fee:
CEPT 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- The application fee for the postgraduate applications will be Rs. 3500 / – (inclusive of taxes) for the first Application and Rs. 1000/- (inclusive of taxes) for every subsequent application.
- The application fee for Bachelor’s in Design will be Rs. 1500/- (inclusive of taxes).
CEPT 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
CEPT 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the CEPT 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as CEPT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit CEPT 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the CEPT 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on CEPT registration
- Enter CEPT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for CEPT Application Form Correction?
- CEPT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
CEPT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian National applicants are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: For UG, applicants need to complete the 12th class or Diploma in the pattern of 10+3 or its equivalent Examination from State Boards, CBSE/CISCE/NIOS/ISB/IB. OR International Baccalaureate Diploma. And have to pass with mandatory Mathematics subjects with securing at least of 50% marks. As per the Council of Architecture, applicants need to secure marks for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture.
- For PG: Applicants need to hold the degree of Bachelor’s or Diploma (4+2) or equivalent examination (in the relevant stream) with securing at least of 55% marks (reserved category-5% relaxation) from a university recognized by the Council of Architecture. Applicants need to clear the 12th class (science stream) with mandatory Physics and Mathematics subjects and should also have work experience of 1 to 4 years.
- Age criteria: There are no age criteria mentioned to apply.
CEPT 2023 Courses Offered:
UG of Bachelor of Architecture/ Construction Technology/ Interior Design/ Urban Design and Design (Building Products and Systems/Furniture) and in PG: M ArchDesign / M.Arch/ MA (Conservation and Regeneration, Architectural History and Theory), Master of (Landscape Architecture, Urban Planning, Urban Transport Systems and many more.
CEPT 2023 Exam Centres:
The exam is usually conducted at the campus of CEPT University located in Ahmedabad in Gujarat. However, if there are any changes in the exam centres, will we update it here.