CG PAT 2022 Application Form will be released by 3rd week of April 2022 through online mode. CG PAT is known as the CG Pre Agriculture Test it is a state-level entrance exam and is organized by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur.
Through this exam, candidates can get admission to offer courses into various Govt. and private colleges of Chhattisgarh State. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of CG PAT 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
CG PAT 2022 Registration: To be released
CG PAT 2022 Application Form will be released by 3rd week of April 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
CG PAT 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for CG PAT Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||3rd week of April 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||15th May 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||16th to 18th May 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||27th May 2022|
|Exam Date||5th June 2022|
CG PAT 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for CG PAT 2022:
- The Application Form will be released together with information brochure of CG PAT 2022 will be released on the official website at cgvyapam.choice.gov.inby the authority Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board.
- Applicants are required to go through the instruction to easily and properly complete the CG PAT 2022 admission procedure.
- Applicants can fill the CG PAT 2022 registration form through both online as well as offline mode.
- Fill in the details in block letters: candidate’s full name, parent name, Gender, Birth of Date, residential address, valid Email ID, active contact number, etc.
- Upload the required documents of qualification details & certificate, Mark-sheet of 10th& 12th class, etc.
- To successfully register pay the application fees of the CG PAT 2022 entrance exam.
Steps to Apply for CG PAT 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the CG PAT Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of CG PAT 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -CG PAT Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of CG PAT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the CG PAT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- CG PAT 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in CG PAT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
CG PAT 2022 Application Form Fee:
CG PAT 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Category||CG PAT Application Fee|
CG PAT 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
CG PAT 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the CG PAT 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as CG PAT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit CG PAT 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the CG PAT 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on CG PAT registration
- Enter CG PAT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for CG PAT Application Form Correction?
- CG PAT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
CG PAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must have passed the Class 12 qualifying examination from any national or state board of education.
- Applicants must have studied PCM or Physics, Chemistry, Life Sciences/ Agricultural Science and Agricultural Mathematics/ Crop Production and Horticulture as mandatory subjects.
- There is no minimum marks requirement mentioned for the qualifying examination by CG Vyapam.
CG PAT 2022 Courses Offered:
Admission is offered every year to candidates in Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Agriculture and Horticulture offered at the affiliated colleges to Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (IGKV).
CG PAT 2022 Exam Centres:
|Test City||Centre Code|