CG PPT 2023 Application Form has been released bon 29th May 2023 through online mode. CG PPT 2023 will be held by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB). It is a state-level entrance test held to give admission to the applicants in various diploma courses in the state of Chhattisgarh. Applicants will get admission in various courses in the field of Engineering & Technology.
Various polytechnic colleges of Chhattisgarh consider the CGPPT score for providing admissions into different courses. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of CG PPT 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
CG PPT 2023 Registration: Started
CG PPT 2023 Application Form has been released from 29th May 2023. Click here to apply.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
CG PPT 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for CG PPT Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||29th May, 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||June 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||June 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||July 2023|
|Exam Date||9th July, 2023|
CG PPT 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for CG PPT 2023:
- The application form will be available in online mode on the website.
- Applicants should fill the application form very carefully, as there won’t be any correction facility for the application form.
- Applicants need to fill the correct details as it appears in their 10th mark sheet, any alternation in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants need to take the printout of the application form for the future use.
Steps to Apply for CG PPT 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the CG PPT Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of CG PPT 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -CG PPT Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of CG PPT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the CG PPT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- CG PPT 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in CG PPT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
CG PPT 2023 Application Form Fee:
CG PPT 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- The application fee for OBC is Rs.150.
- The application fee for the General category is Rs.200.
- The application fee for SC/ ST/ PH is Rs.100.
CG PPT 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
CG PPT 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the CG PPT 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as CG PPT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit CG PPT 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the CG PPT 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on CG PPT registration
- Enter CG PPT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for CG PPT Application Form Correction?
- CG PPT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
CG PPT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Domicile: The applicants should have a domicile of Chhattisgarh state.
- Age Limit: Applicants age should not be more than 30 years for all category applicants.
- Qualifying Exam: The applicant should have passed 10th level examination from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Applicants should have scored at least of 35% marks and have mathematics and science as a compulsory subject.
CG PPT 2023 Courses Offered:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
CG PPT 2023 Exam Centres: