CG SET 2023 Application Form will be released by July 2023 through online mode. CG SET 2023 stands for Chhattisgarh State Eligibility Test 2023. CGSET 2023 is organized by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur. Applicants who qualifies for this test is going to be given an assistant professor Post in govt. universities within the state of Chhattisgarh.
It’ll include 3 papers i.e. Paper-1, Paper-II & Paper-III. Eligible & Interested applicants are requested to read all the rules on the official web site before applying for the Chhattisgarh SET 2023. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of CG SET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
CG SET 2023 Registration: Starting Soon
CG SET 2023 Application Form will be released by July 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
CG SET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for CG SET Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||July 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||August 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||August 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||September 2023|
|Exam Date||September 2023|
CG SET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for CG SET 2023:
- CG SET 2023 application form will be released soon through online mode.
- Applicants have to fill and submit the online application form till the due date of application form.
- Applicants have to mention their category in the application form along with providing other details.
- Applicants have to upload their passport size scanned photograph, signature and relevant community certificate in the prescribed format.
- No need to send the printout of confirmation page to the exam conducting authority.
- Applicants must keep the copy with them for further usage.
Steps to Apply for CG SET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the CG SET Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of CG SET 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -CG SET Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of CG SET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the CG SET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- CG SET 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc.
- Now upload photograph and signature in CG SET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
CG SET 2023 Application Form Fee:
CG SET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Name of the Category||Amount of Application Fee|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 200/-|
CG SET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
CG SET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the CG SET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as CG SET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit CG SET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the CG SET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on CG SET registration
- Enter CG SET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for CG SET Application Form Correction?
- CG SET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
CG SET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- To apply for this test applicants should have 55% marks and have done a degree of post-graduation from some recognized university/institute.
- Those students who are appearing in Master ’s Degree in final year examination, whose qualifying examination is delayed, or whose result is still awaited can also apply for the exam & reserved category aspirants will seek 5% relaxation.
CG SET 2023 Exam Centres:
|Exam Centre||Centre Code|