Chandigarh University 2025 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Chandigarh University is a private university which is located in Mohali, Punjab. Chandigarh University Common Entrance Test (CUCET 2025) is a university level entrance exam which is conducted for applicants who want to take admission in various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses within Chandigarh University.
It is conducted twice a year – CUCET I & CUCET II. The candidates who want admission in management courses, can also apply through MAT/ CAT/ CSAT, etc. scores. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Chandigarh University 2025 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Chandigarh University 2025 Registration: To Be Released
Chandigarh University 2025 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for all Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Chandigarh University 2025 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Chandigarh University Registration 2025:
|Events||Dates 2025 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form, Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Chandigarh University 2025 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Chandigarh University 2025:
The application form will be made available through online and offline mode. The candidates should fill all the details carefully as there is no correction facility provided. Those candidates who want to apply in offline mode can buy the application form from admission office. Candidates have to fill the application form with details like name, address, email id, contact number, etc. Candidates should take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Steps to Apply for Chandigarh University 2025 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Chandigarh University Application form 2025:
- Go through the official website of Chandigarh University 2025 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Chandigarh University Admission 2025” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Chandigarh University Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Chandigarh University Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Chandigarh University 2025 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Chandigarh University application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Chandigarh University 2025 Application Form Fee:
Chandigarh University 2025 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card), / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- The application fee is Rs.1000 for all the candidates.
Chandigarh University 2025 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Chandigarh University 2025 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Chandigarh University 2025 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Chandigarh University form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit Chandigarh University 2025 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Chandigarh University 2025 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Chandigarh University registration
- Enter Chandigarh University application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Chandigarh University Application Form Correction?
- Chandigarh University form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Chandigarh University 2025 Eligibility Criteria:
For UG Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants should pass 12th class from any recognized board.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must score are 60% marks (55% for SC/ ST category).
- Subjects: Applicants should pass with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the subjects among Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Computer science/ Biology.
- Appearing: Candidates who are appearing in 12th can also apply for the exam.
For other UG Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 12th from any recognised board.
- Marks: Candidates must score minimum 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their final exam are eligible to apply for the exam.
For PG Courses:
M.Arch and ME:
- Qualification: Applicants should have bachelor’s degree from relevant field or equivalent from any recognized university.
- Marks: Candidates should obtain at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ ST category candidates) in the qualifying exam.
- Qualification: Applicants should be graduated from any recognized university/ institute.
- Marks: Applicants must score minimum 50% marks in aggregate for qualifying exam.
- Appearing: Candidates who will appear in their final year can also apply for exam.
Chandigarh University 2025 Courses Offered:
- Engineering courses: Civil engineering, Aerospace engineering, Biotechnology engineering, Computer Science engineering, electrical engineering, Food technology engineering, etc.
- Management courses: Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing, Forex Management, MBA, Digital Marketing, etc.
- Pharma Science courses: Pharm. D, Bachelor of Pharmacy, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Industrial Pharmacy, etc.