CIFE 2024 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. The CIFE is commonly known as the Central Institute of Fisheries Education. The official authority of the Central Institute of Fisheries Education (CIFE) will be conducting an admission process every year for applicable applicants to provide them the admission opportunities in different courses offered by the Central Institute of Fisheries Education. In 1961, the Central Institute of Fisheries Education was established under the Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India.
With the help of the admission process, candidates can get admission in various postgraduate (PG) and research courses in Fisheries Resource Management, Agriculture, Post – Harvest Technology, Fish Genetics, and Breeding. The Central Institute of Fisheries Education is affiliated with the ICAR – Indian Council of Agricultural Research and UGC – University Grants Commission. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of CIFE 2024 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
CIFE 2024 Registration: To Be Released
CIFE 2024 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for all Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
CIFE 2024 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for CIFE Registration 2024:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form, Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
CIFE 2024 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for CIFE 2024:
The official authorities will release the notification regarding the admission process in both online mode as well as offline mode (for M. F. Sc. course – offline mode and for Ph. D course – online mode).
In case of online mode, the candidates can check complete details from below listed points. While just in case of offline mode, the applicants must visit the university campus notice board so as to get the details about the admission process.
Steps to Apply for CIFE 2024 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the CIFE Application form 2024:
- Go through the official website of CIFE 2024 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -CIFE Admission 2024” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of CIFE Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the CIFE Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- CIFE 2024 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in CIFE application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
CIFE 2024 Application Form Fee:
CIFE 2024 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card), / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Application fee to be paid by Demand Draft||Rs 300 / –|
|Application fee to be paid by cash||Rs 350 / –|
|Application fee for general category applicants – Ph. D course||Rs 1000 / –|
|Application fee for SC / ST / PWD category applicants – Ph. D course||Rs 500 / –|
CIFE 2024 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
CIFE 2024 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the CIFE 2024 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as CIFE form correction is a one-time activity.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
How to Edit CIFE 2024 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the CIFE 2024 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on CIFE registration
- Enter CIFE application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for CIFE Application Form Correction?
- CIFE form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
CIFE 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Candidates should be a citizen of India.
- Age limit: The minimum age limit of the candidates to apply for the admission process is 20 years at the time of admission.
- Recognition: The candidates should have completed their educational qualification from a recognized university by the UGC.
- Relaxation: The candidates who belong to the reserved category such as the SC or ST or PWD category applicants have provided relaxation of 5 % marks.
- Scorecard: The applicants should have a valid scorecard of the entrance exam conducted by the official authorities in order to get admission in the institution
For Post Graduate Courses:
- Educational Qualification: The candidates who have completed the Bachelor’s Degree or Graduation in relevant field are eligible to apply for the admission process.
- Minimum Marks: The candidates who belong to the general category should have secured at least 60% marks or more in the qualifying exam and that of reserved category candidates should have secured minimum 70% marks or more in the qualifying exam.
For Doctoral Courses:
- Educational Qualification: The candidates who have completed the Post Graduation (PG) course or M. F. Sc. course in relevant field are eligible to apply for the admission process conducted by the official authorities.
- Minimum Marks: The applicants who belong to the general category should have secured at least 55 % marks or more in the qualifying exam and that of reserved category candidates should have secured minimum 50 % marks or more in the qualifying exam.
CIFE 2024 Courses Offered:
- Doctorate courses
- Ph. D course
- Post Graduate (PG) courses
- M. Sc. course
- M. F. Sc. course