CIPET JEE 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. The CIPET 2022 is commonly known as the Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology, and this institute has conduct the CIPET JEE 2022 for applicants, and it is popularly known as Joint Entrance Examination.
Those candidates are interested in completing their various engineering programs they can fill the application form through online mode from the official website of the Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology.
There are various undergraduate, postgraduate, and diploma programs available for the applicants, and those applicants who want to complete these courses can apply for the examination of CIPET JEE 2022. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of CIPET JEE 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
CIPET JEE 2022 Registration: To be released
CIPET JEE 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
CIPET JEE 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for CIPET JEE Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||March 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||June 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||June 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||June 2022|
CIPET JEE 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for CIPET JEE 2022:
- Those applicants who want to complete their various programs engineering can fill the Application Form of CIPET JEE online mode from the official website of the Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology.
- The applicants need to check the eligibility criteria before filling the Application Form, and it is necessary for the applicants .
Steps to Apply for CIPET JEE 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the CIPET JEE Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of CIPET JEE 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -CIPET JEE Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of CIPET JEE Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the CIPET JEE Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- CIPET JEE 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in CIPET JEE application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
CIPET JEE 2022 Application Form Fee:
CIPET JEE 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|General/ OBC category||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 250/-|
|North Eastern region||Rs. 100/-|
|Foreign national candidates||US $ 50|
CIPET JEE 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
CIPET JEE 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the CIPET JEE 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as CIPET JEE form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit CIPET JEE 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the CIPET JEE 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on CIPET JEE registration
- Enter CIPET JEE application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for CIPET JEE Application Form Correction?
- CIPET JEE form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candida te must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
CIPET JEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for CIPET 2022 Examination:
- Qualification: Applicants applying for PGD-PPT program should have 3 year Degree Certificate with science subject from any recognized board.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit for applicants applying for PGD-PPT program.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing for final examination in 2022 can also apply for CIPET JEE 2022 Application Form.
For PD-PMD with CAD/CAM:
- Age Limit: There won’t be any age limit for CIPET JEE 2022.
- Qualification: Applicants applying for PD-PMD with CAD/CAM program should have 3 year full time Diploma in Mechanical/ Plastics/ Polymer/ Tool/ Production/ Mechatronics/ Automobile /Tool & Die Making/ Petrochemicals/ Industrial/ Instrumentation Engineering/ Technology or equivalent.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in final year of above said diploma programs can also apply for examination.
CIPET JEE 2022 Courses Offered:
Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology (DPMT) & Diploma in Plastics Technology (DPT)
CIPET JEE 2022 Exam Centres: